mad max the road warrior by idm customs outfit wip pg 20

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: mad max the road warrior by idm customs (update on head sculpt pg10 post 99)

I would vote for the TTM19. It is IMO a perfect body for this release. They are expensive as hell though.

Re: mad max the road warrior by idm customs (update on head sculpt pg10 post 99)

World box are copies of ttm19 so they are will be too muscular too.
Not a prob i ll swap if i feel the need to.
Elvis1976 latest max was on a TTM 19 and looked good :)
Again this is just my personal taste not asking our friend to use the same body, ive seen those Christian bodies he used on some figure and they look good once dressée :)

Yeah, any TTM-19s would have to be purchased second hand for pricey markups. I don't see it as an option for a run of 20 figures if the price is to be kept remotely reasonable.

Lets stick with Christians aci, they look good.
Just wanted to know if clothes would fit ttm19 in case not create any ruckus ^^
If anyone want an ttm19 silhouette, the world box seem pretty cool.
Save for the plastic shine (easy to mate i think).
Here s a review
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5860984&postcount=59

Last edited:

i used a ttm19 on my custom max, .............was perfect, but as stated...expensive

put me on the list i like that!

no ttm 19s, way too esxpensive. the world box bodies are the same body just a copy with a different paint job, maybe they would be a better option? apparently they are extremely sturdy aswell

The anatomically correct thing, though. . .why for the love of all that's holy did they do that?? Maybe they figured it would distract from the TTM-19-ness of it? Who is concerned about an inaccurate bulge in someone's pants?

You guys are right, I got the names of the manufacturer mixed up. It's the Muscular Club body and not the HitFigure/World Box as I mentioned. I get the names mixed up, but I ordered the Muscular Club one. The neck seems a little less thick, but the arms look like the TTM19 arms. For now, I'm sticking with the ACI Christian body. I just hope we can find a source to get enough of them for everyone. I'll try out the Muscular Club body once it gets here. The proportions look pretty nice from what I've seen so far.

I will go through the thread and update list soon sorry guys I've been slacking LOL!!!!

Will it be possible to buy the headsculpt and printed parts separately please? I'd love to upgrade what I already have. That sculpt looks amazing. Best movie of the 3 to be sure.

Def interested in the headsculpt if offered by itself!

Please add me to the list. Thanks.

Sculpt looks good.
Always wanted a good figure but piecing together seems a nightmare to look perfect

Please add me to any list. Thanks!

PLease put me on the list!!!!
Thanks

Damian

Back