mad max the road warrior by idm customs outfit wip pg 20

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: mad max the road warrior by idm customs (update on head sculpt pg10 post 99)

I'd like to added to the list as well, depending on final product and cost.

Re: mad max the road warrior by idm customs (update on head sculpt pg10 post 99)

one of the sickest i seen

Please add me to 2nd Run if possible...have no idea how I missed this.

Thanks!

Please put me in the second run...thanks

Okay fellas I will update this list later on today

Can i get on the second run?
Thanks

Cam I get on the second run as well? Thanks

Might as well get on if the 2nd run list is still open - please add me too.

It's going to be a third run. I need to go through the thread and add all the new names. I will be in contact with John soon to see we're this project is at he's very busy at the moment.

Add me to the list.....

Hi, please add me to that list...thanks!

And me.Need a decent mad max!

Back