Michael Myers Overall Cloth !!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey beto. I haven't received anything from you in regards to you receiving my payment for this. Plz either reply or update the first page or something

I want to send a payment but Im worried if there's any that is still available to buy? Seems this thread hasn't been updated yet. Can anybody fill me in and tell me if I could go ahead and send a payment to grab this?

i just got a PM back from Lu saying my coveralls will be shipped on Thursday which is great. She got back to me really quickly. I was never worried about not receiving them because from all the years ive been on this board ive never heard of anyone having any issues with not getting any items from beto that they have paid for. I was just abit concerned coz normally the front page gets updated with "PAID" and coz it wasn't updated in 48 hours i was concerned that maybe they hadn't received my payment. Either way all is good and i look forward to getting these. ill let everyone know how i go :)

i just got a PM back from Lu saying my coveralls will be shipped on Thursday which is great. She got back to me really quickly. I was never worried about not receiving them because from all the years ive been on this board ive never heard of anyone having any issues with not getting any items from beto that they have paid for. I was just abit concerned coz normally the front page gets updated with "PAID" and coz it wasn't updated in 48 hours i was concerned that maybe they hadn't received my payment. Either way all is good and i look forward to getting these. ill let everyone know how i go :)

I heard back from Lu. She PM me also. Its all good over here. Looking forward to buying their stuff!! Looks really amazing!

Did she say that all were being shipped out thursday?

Got my coveralls today. Theyre perfect. Thank you Beto & Lu. :duff

awesome news. any chance you can post some pics? id love to see what they look like, i think some of the pics beto showed in this forum was the prototype so id love to see the real thing that someones got in hand

awesome news. any chance you can post some pics? id love to see what they look like, i think some of the pics beto showed in this forum was the prototype so id love to see the real thing that someones got in hand

I need to futz them a bit. Theyre a little stiff.

Im using a Hitfigure 3.0 body. Affordable alternative to the TTM19.

Oh I see. I bought one of the earlier models a couple months back and the torso was really loose so got kinda turned off.. The worldbox body looks pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I see. I bought one of the earlier models a couple months back and the torso was really loose so got kinda turned off.. The worldbox body looks pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They've just recently came out with a 3.0 and I love it.

Back