Friday the 13th part 3, Jason cloth set TRACKING NUMBERS!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Friday the 13th part 3, Jason cloth set

_99_5.JPG
_99_3.JPG

_99_6.JPG

this is the Full Jason figure whit the loose cloth set you can have an idea about the size, best regards

also beto what body is that? i would like to get something similar for mine so the clothing looks the same

Hi payment sent can you confirm you,be received it and the shipping details.Are the sets completed and ready to ship? Thanks

Has anyone heard when these are shipping? Was told a week and a half a few weeks ago and no response to pm's.

Yeah Phil it's unfortunate that body has become pretty much non existent in the aftermarket. I had to bite the bullet though as I want this figure as close to Beto's as possible. Really regret not getting the complete figure. I just couldn't justify the price at that time.

Beto's strong point isn't communication but he always delivers. I'm sure he will be updating us soon. Just remain patient, it'll be worth the wait.

Last edited:

Still waiting confirmation you received my payment and shipping details Beto and a quick update would be great:wink1:

Still waiting confirmation you received my payment and shipping details Beto and a quick update would be great:wink1:

Yeah. I agree. Even though everyone always gets their items I hate how early we are expected to pay and the lack of communication

Back