Friday the 13th part 3, Jason cloth set TRACKING NUMBERS!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Friday the 13th part 3, Jason cloth set

The design was slightly altered in order to differentiate and preserve the limited run of clothing made exclusively by Lupita for the 20 figure Camp Maniac run. According to Beto it won't be changed because that level of detail, although very minor, is a special part of the Camp Maniac full figure hand tailored by Lupita and will remain specific to that particular offering.

i 100% understand all of that but i i do agree with brains the right pocket should be moved over because it looks abit funny

What your looking at, I believe, is the left side of the shirt overlapping a bit on the pocket. The buttons have not been added yet. It's the photo, not the shirt.

Last edited:

The design was slightly altered in order to differentiate and preserve the limited run of clothing made exclusively by Lupita for the 20 figure Camp Maniac run. According to Beto it won't be changed because that level of detail, although very minor, is a special part of the Camp Maniac full figure hand tailored by Lupita and will remain specific to that particular offering.

Thanks Beto! I mean.... :lol I wish Beto himself would be more responsive when it comes to questions/pms. Oh well. Broken English or not it always helps to hear something straight from the source. Fair enough, I figured the pocket was me over analyzing.

I really don't see why we can't have accurate pockets though? The Jason buyers have quite a few items unique to that figure. I don't see how this would be a problem. This is made for Beto's older part 3 sculpt, right? It's a small detail but I would like that small detail to be present. For over $100 a set, I don't think I'm wrong in asking that. If the Jason figure buyers would get upset about that, that's extremely trivial and childish.

Please Beto, make the pockets correct. I don't understand how refusing to change the shirt preserves the limited run of your figures? A few loose clothing sets are not going to detract from the value of the Part 3 release. So don't worry Turbo, he'll still be worth more than you paid. ;) :lol Your "investment" is safe. These won't be made by Lupita, just designed, right? There's that difference as well. The Part 3 owners have absolutely nothing to lose by you correcting the design. :lecture

Last edited:

OK, we are offering a few Jason cloth sets for sale, this is NOT the same cloth set of the Camp Maniac Full figure, but is pretty close and works whit my sculpts, is important to note this is NOT made by Lu, but the design and production have been monitored by her, (she is trainning an assistant to provide loose clothing sets)

best regards

shipping cost world wide 25 USD shirts and pants are already in production this take arround 1 1/2 weeks to be completed

Also curious, Beto says the assistant is being trained for loose clothing sets? Awesome! I'm worried though that all clothing sets offered in the future, that have a figure release associated with them, will have the patterns for the clothing be "tweaked" so they're not accurate? Or is this a one time thing? I don't know how many people will be into that idea.

Thanks Beto! I mean.... :lol I wish Beto himself would be more responsive when it comes to questions/pms. Oh well. Broken English or not it always helps to hear something straight from the source. Fair enough, I figured the pocket was me over analyzing.

I really don't see why we can't have accurate pockets though? The Jason buyers have quite a few items unique to that figure. I don't see how this would be a problem. This is made for Beto's older part 3 sculpt, right? It's a small detail but I would like that small detail to be present. For over $100 a set, I don't think I'm wrong in asking that. If the Jason figure buyers would get upset about that, that's extremely trivial and childish.

Please Beto, make the pockets correct. I don't understand how refusing to change the shirt preserves the limited run of your figures? A few loose clothing sets are not going to detract from the value of the Part 3 release. So don't worry Turbo, he'll still be worth more than you paid. ;) :lol Your "investment" is safe. These won't be made by Lupita, just designed, right? There's that difference as well. The Part 3 owners have absolutely nothing to lose by you correcting the design. :lecture

What else would you like for 96 bucks? :lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNQRqAoT-2c&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Last edited:

Also curious, Beto says the assistant is being trained for loose clothing sets? Awesome! I'm worried though that all clothing sets offered in the future, that have a figure release associated with them, will have the patterns for the clothing be "tweaked" so they're not accurate? Or is this a one time thing? I don't know how many people will be into that idea.

Not shure what is your problem whit us, if you know our work for shure you notice we dont "tweak" the things if some one dont like what we are offering here then dont buy. I never say nothing about sell not acurate stuff, and NEVER say something about "this somehow devalues full figures" I thing you Turbo and you mmmmBrains have some personal problems please delete your discussion messages and keep my thread clean, and try guys to resolve the ppersonal problems in private messages

Last edited:

Not shure what is your problem whit us, if you know our work for shure you notice we dont "tweak" the things if you dont like what we are offering here then dont buy. I never say nothing about sell not acurate stuff, and I thing you Turbo and you mmmmBrains have some personal problems please delete your discussion messages and keep my thread clean

No problem at all. Just wanting the shirt pockets to be accurate is all. If it's something you truly feel strongly against then it is what it is. I will accept that. I just hope no one has influenced that decision. At the end of the day I respect your work. Cheers Beto!

No problem at all. Just wanting the shirt pockets to be accurate is all. If it's something you truly feel strongly against then it is what it is. I will accept that. I just hope no one has influenced that decision. At the end of the day I respect your work. Cheers Beto!

:nono I think you and I both know that no-one has influence over Beto's decisions. I was attempting to help you understand, collector to collector, what is being offered here the same way I helped you with all your pm's regarding your Jason 3 sculpt orders, remember!

mmmmBrains, it isn't really that difficult to understand that this clothing is a variant of the Lupita clothing, the same way your separate Jason sculpt is a version 1 instead of the newer full figure version. Things like square pockets versus the edged pockets are ways to distinguish between what Lupita actually hand tailored and what is now being made by her trained assistants. Both are extremely well tailored. The accuracy difference is very minor in comparison to the price difference. In other words, your getting a set of ribs for the price of....1 rib :)

Last edited:

:nono I think you and I both know that no-one has influence over Beto's decisions. I was attempting to help you understand, collector to collector, what is being offered here the same way I helped you with all your pm's regarding your Jason 3 sculpt orders, remember!

mmmmBrains, it isn't really that difficult to understand that this clothing is a variant of the Lupita clothing, the same way your separate Jason sculpt is a version 1 instead of the newer full figure version. Things like square pockets versus the edged pockets are ways to distinguish between what Lupita actually hand tailored and what is now being made by her trained assistants. Both are extremely well tailored. The accuracy difference is very minor in comparison to the price difference. In other words, your getting a set of ribs for the price of....1 rib :)

I would hope not. Thank you so much for all your help. :monkey3 I know you weren't helping Beto out at all by running the sculpt thread. I did indeed appreciate the responses to my what, 2 questions? You started the thread so I assumed you were the guy to contact. The rib thing is no good brother, I could argue if you broke down the full figure cost wise, this would be right around the same price. I just want accurate pockets. :slap Instead of getting the definitive loose clothing set, I'll get something %95 there. It's just frustrating, I'm sure you can understand that?

I could continue to argue but it will do no good, I'll drop it. I understand, do I agree with it? No. Will I still be buying this? Yes. The take it or leave it approach says a lot to me though. :dunno As of now I am regretting not just biting on the full figure. I am in no way trying to anything away from this set or Beto's/Lu's work. Their work always speaks for itself and this set looks great, just disappointed as a customer. :( They are the undisputed champions of the horror realm and that's my realm! So please don't take any of this the wrong way Beto. PM Sent to you. Trying to see if I can get this shipped with our other pending order to save a few bucks. :wave

_99_5.JPG
_99_3.JPG

_99_6.JPG

this is the Full Jason figure whit the loose cloth set you can have an idea about the size, best regards

Back