Jason Vorhees clothing set part III

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys been really busy... Well if someone wants to help with body and some sort of head, I be happy to tailor it for you, you can show it off here, and if everyone likes it... Ill go ahead with the run!

I don't have anything to go on! Hope that helps if anyone wants to step up... Pm me

Sorry guys been really busy... Well if someone wants to help with body and some sort of head, I be happy to tailor it for you, you can show it off here, and if everyone likes it... Ill go ahead with the run!

I don't have anything to go on! Hope that helps if anyone wants to step up... Pm me

I think people are using different bodies (ACI and Dam), but they all need padding in some way or another. The sculpt most of us are using is the V1 Part 3 betomatali head from this thread https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124403. I would love to help out, but I think shipping will already be very high for me, being overseas and all. Hopefully somebody closer to you will be able to help out.

Back