Jason Vorhees clothing set part III

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No full figure or clothing was going to be sent at all. I have an extra ACI 12'' body that I wanted use to display all the heads. just wanted it to fit the neck or close to. this would have been someone else take on a Jason outfit with there own color and pattern. I will not send it you can guarantee that for sure because I didn't want it taken like that, as I said any Jason head could be used.

I think what JMD was saying is to send another ACI body to make a Jason outfit close to yours Beto.....without sending him anything of yours....like many others....they would like more outfits for the 3 heads they are receiving.

I think what JMD was saying is to send another ACI body to make a Jason outfit close to yours Beto.....without sending him anything of yours....like many others....they would like more outfits for the 3 heads they are receiving.

I dont saying I will make more jason suits, but maybe is better idea contact me first and ask for extra suits instead of open a interest thread for a suit designed for my headsculpt. dont you think?

He's not going to copy your suit....
He's just having the suit tailored to accommodate your(or something like it) part 3 headsculpt/neckadapter.

He'll only be sending Moe the head and a ACI Christian.

That's what I took from it anyway..

That's correct! Astro--- Why you Beto jumping on me copying your clothing??? Right away I'm copying clothing sets! Be real!!!

My tailor will make our own and close to movie accurate... I'm only using the neck for size of collar.., if that's recasting clothing then wow:slap

I dont saying I will make more jason suits, but maybe is better idea contact me first and ask for extra suits instead of open a interest thread for a suit designed for my headsculpt. dont you think?

are you selling extra clothes sets too Beto?..wasn't aware you even did that/...if you do...let us know

This was just posted by Caine... so indefinite:

I hate to say, but Right now is have to say indefinite. Ill break down exactly what's been going on.

Ive been dealt some personal obligations that consume a chunk of my available working time. also, I've recently had to move into a small apartment and don't have the proper facilities to cast safely or efficiently. Aside from that I've had trouble addressing the mold for the mask. For my part 6 I slush cast the mask, but that technique is time consuming and not always successful. I've also tried vacu forming but this method proved difficult as well. So really it's the mask and casting that's keeping this from happening. I can finish the head sculpt and mask I would just need a skilled mold maker/ caster to produce them.

I appreciate all the interest in the project, and I really want to make this happen, but I'm just not sure when it will.

And with that I'll remove myself off the interest list for now. Probably just upgrade the Sideshow figure and call it a day :lol

This was just posted by Caine... so indefinite:

And with that I'll remove myself off the interest list for now. Probably just upgrade the Sideshow figure and call it a day :lol

That sucks!

So our options now are Moe's outfit and then SSC head? No one else has just heads they are selling do they?

That's correct! Astro--- Why you Beto jumping on me copying your clothing??? Right away I'm copying clothing sets! Be real!!!

My tailor will make our own and close to movie accurate... I'm only using the neck for size of collar.., if that's recasting clothing then wow:slap

From what I gather here is that this was supposed to be a Caine/Moe collabo.

Now if your gonna make clothes based off Beto's Jason then he has a right to be angry bro. Why? Because he makes clothes in house.

No one said you couldn't make a Jason part 3 costume. But you should have approached Beto and asked him if he had plans to sell more outfits before starting the thread selling clothes based off his project.

Makes sense to me.

I don't think Moe is at all. Moe has been around here for a while making a lot of great stuff and I don't think he has directly copied anyone as of yet.

I'm guessing where Beto is concerned is a member stating he'll send Beto's figure to Moe in order to get a specific sizing done. Moe may or may not have been involved with that part of it, but from the post by JMD it did sound like trying to replicate the outfit made by Beto.

Although with Moe being around as long as he has I seriously doubt that was the plan or intention. Most likely a poorly worded post.

True.....maybe they thought u were selling the figure only and no other items for sell outside of the figure. I think it was just a whole misunderstanding.
I guess for this thread to go on is to see if there will be a head or not

True.....maybe they thought u were selling the figure only and no other items for sell outside of the figure. I think it was just a whole misunderstanding.
I guess for this thread to go on is to see if there will be a head or not

I most certainly wasn't aware you could have gotten just the heads.

I don't think he is... he did sell the original Pt3 sculpt separately but that was a few years ago. I'm wondering if maybe Beto was indicating he may make additional outfits for those who bought his full set :huh

But, it's been quite awhile since he sold any separate pieces... just full figures these days.

I most certainly wasn't aware you could have gotten just the heads.

I don't think he is... he did sell the original Pt3 sculpt separately but that was a few years ago. I'm wondering if maybe Beto was indicating he may make additional outfits for those who bought his full set :huh

But, it's been quite awhile since he sold any separate pieces... just full figures these days.
This was posted earlier this year, but I have no idea what the status is:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124403

Would seem sensible for some sculpt or sculptor to be lined up before more suits were made, though. I'm sure some who are getting the Beto figure would want more clothing for the alternate heads, but I'm not sure that would be sufficient to warrant a run of custom clothing.

From what I gather here is that this was supposed to be a Caine/Moe collabo.

Now if your gonna make clothes based off Beto's Jason then he has a right to be angry bro. Why? Because he makes clothes in house.

No one said you couldn't make a Jason part 3 costume. But you should have approached Beto and asked him if he had plans to sell more outfits before starting the thread selling clothes based off his project.

Makes sense to me.

Bro I know your true fan of beto... I get that! But I'm not copying his clothing! Someone asked me if I can make the collar to fit one of his necks? So I said I can, if the head is sent to me! Don't make me out to be a bad guy here bro... It's not cool! I was only being sent a aci or whatever nude body for fitting! The clothes would not replicate his

Bro I know your true fan of beto... I get that! But I'm not copying his clothing! Someone asked me if I can make the collar to fit one of his necks? So I said I can, if the head is sent to me! Don't make me out to be a bad guy here bro... It's not cool! I was only being sent a aci or whatever nude body for fitting! The clothes would not replicate his

Moe you know were cool from waaaaaaaay back bro! No beef here. I never said you were copying his clothes in any of my post. I was saying I can see Betos point of view on the matter is all. And if this costume is being tailored to his sculpt that isn't being offered separate then its something that maybe should have been spoken to him about is all.

In defense of Moe and jmd, it seems like some owners of the new Beto figure just wanted clothing sets to use with their extra heads--clothing which would not explicitly be based on what Beto did. I don't have a horse in this race, but from my point of view I don't see anything wrong with that. To me, this is no different than Robbie the Painter doing his own Bill the Butcher hats/shoes for Rainman bashes in my mind. I doubt Robbie contacted Rainman beforehand.

Back