Jason Vorhees clothing set part III

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In defense of Moe and jmd, it seems like some owners of the new Beto figure just wanted clothing sets to use with their extra heads--clothing which would not explicitly be based on what Beto did. I don't have a horse in this race, but from my point of view I don't see anything wrong with that. To me, this is no different than Robbie the Painter doing his own Bill the Butcher hats/shoes for Rainman bashes in my mind. I doubt Robbie contacted Rainman beforehand.

I beg to differ Sam. Rainman has offered these sculpts plenty of times as where this is an intimate 20pc full figure only release. No sweat in wanting to have an extra costume. 3 Jasons are always better than one! All I was saying is I can see Betos point on the matter.

Moe you know were cool from waaaaaaaay back bro! No beef here. I never said you were copying his clothes in any of my post. I was saying I can see Betos point of view on the matter is all. And if this costume is being tailored to his sculpt that isn't being offered separate then its something that maybe should have been spoken to him about is all.

Ok my brother sorry I misunderstood! We bros.

For beto... My apologies if you thought I was going to duplicate your clothing. If someone asks me to make clothing for a specific head, I can't turn him away, and maybe it was wrong of me to do.. But I did not see a problem for a fitting.

All good fellas

I don't have a head from anyone, but I'm gonna get these clothes for when a head comes along.

I dont normally get involved in this stuff but..
Beto are you serious? You honestly think there is something wrong with someone making clothing to your head sculpt? Your kidding yourself

Its different if they wanna steal ur clothing design but they dont

You say people could have asked you for more clothing yet ur customer service sux. Ive pmed you many times with no response

I don't know WTF happened but just to be clear please don't blame Moe for this. i just wanted an extra clothing set that fit the neck, thats all. it was not specific for anyones Jason. No clothes, head, or figure was going to be sent at any time. I ****ed up the wording in my post, i see that. My bad not Moe. It was going to be for a common body and a fat suit from Ebay. I thought people used tailors to make clothes for everyones heads, guess not. This would have been a completely different take on movie accurate clothing.
I was looking to display 3 head sculpts, now i will display 0 head sculpts but thats fine, i don't give a **** about that. Just want the blame on me not Moe.
I have been sending Beto pm's for a long time stating that i want to ask him about something and project updates for old orders but no response. Thats why i went else where.

I dont normally get involved in this stuff but..
Beto are you serious? You honestly think there is something wrong with someone making clothing to your head sculpt? Your kidding yourself

Its different if they wanna steal ur clothing design but they dont

You say people could have asked you for more clothing yet ur customer service sux. Ive pmed you many times with no response

Its a very serious matter when you have collectors who have waited roughly 2yrs and spent a pretty penny for somthing they know is custom handmade and authentic to it's designer or sculptor. Sending it off to another designer or customizer to knock off the clothing fabric, color, fit and god knows whatelse (sculpt) is a no-no. We're keeping tabs on this. Moe already spoke his peice on this and said that this wasn't the case and it's a misunderstanding but either way it shouldn't be fitted around Beto's sculpt to begin with because Beto never said he would not possibly offer separate clothing sets at a later date. It's one thing to do your own project that's cool no one can claim Jason 3 but using the next man's blueprint to make some money is foul play. Don't eat off of his plate, get your own.

Its a very serious matter when you have collectors who have waited roughly 2yrs and spent a pretty penny for somthing they know is custom handmade and authentic to it's designer or sculptor. Sending it off to another designer or customizer to knock off the clothing fabric, color, fit and god knows whatelse (sculpt) is a no-no. We're keeping tabs on this. Moe already spoke his peice on this and said that this wasn't the case and it's a misunderstanding but either way it shouldn't be fitted around Beto's sculpt to begin with because Beto never said he would not possibly offer separate clothing sets at a later date. It's one thing to do your own project that's cool no one can claim Jason 3 but using the next man's blueprint to make some money is foul play. Don't eat off of his plate, get your own.

if moe planned to steal the fabric,colour fit ect thats totally different and i 100% agree with you but he has stated many times he isnt getting shipped anything to do with that

i guess part of the problem is how busy beto is and the fact he doesnt reply to alot of pm's as jmd777 said he pmed beto about more clothing and got no response

lets all calm down and see how this goes because as of right now no one has done anything wrong

if moe planned to steal the fabric,colour fit ect thats totally different and i 100% agree with you but he has stated many times he isnt getting shipped anything to do with that

i guess part of the problem is how busy beto is and the fact he doesnt reply to alot of pm's as jmd777 said he pmed beto about more clothing and got no response

lets all calm down and see how this goes because as of right now no one has done anything wrong

:goodpost::lecture
Well I did not know it was a crime to fit my design around someone's head sculpt?... No matter what head! What good is a head to someone if they can't have any tailor do the clothing.
It's useless and pointless to even buy the head.

Sorry I'm not feeling that comment... But whatever guys! Ill just scrub the whole thing... It's not worth it

Well I did not know it was a crime to fit my design around someone's head sculpt?... No matter what head! What good is a head to someone if they can't have any tailor do the clothing.

Sorry I'm not feeling that comment... But whatever guys! Ill just scrub the whole thing... It's not worth it

dude... i think you misread my comments. Im clearly on your side. I 100% agree with you its not a crime to make clothing to someones headsculpt. PPL said if you planned to use the same fabrick/size/colour ect that would be wrong and i agreed BUT i know your not so its fine

everyone including myself wants this to go ahead

hang on LOL maybe im the one who misread ur comment

i though because you quoted my txt and said "Sorry I'm not feeling that comment" you were referring to a comment i said OR did you mean your "not feeling that comment" because 1 or 2 people are saying you shouldnt make clothing to someones headsculpt?

Moe, people want this and you should go ahead and offer it. It clearly was an error that JMD made in his comment and we're not accusing you of knocking off anything, we just want to lay down some perameters so that customizers don't step on each others toes, when they can try and work together instead. You guys make this stuff you should communicate with each other first to avoid any misunderstandings. Beto will be offering his v1 sculpt for sale now. I think you guys should work together on this and have your clothing tailored around his v1 headsculpt. Everybody wins.

The newer version Jason 3 full project clothing fit I think should be best kept exclusive to that offering.

Last edited:
hang on LOL maybe im the one who misread ur comment

i though because you quoted my txt and said "Sorry I'm not feeling that comment" you were referring to a comment i said OR did you mean your "not feeling that comment" because 1 or 2 people are saying you shouldnt make clothing to someones headsculpt?

Sorry I meant what turbo said... I shouldn't tailor the clothing to his head! Nothing against what you said turbo, but what are people to do that buy his sculpts and can't get a shirt to fit because the neck is weird and big. A regular 1/6 green shirt will not look right on that sculpt... I don't know why that's a big problem for some! I'm not recasting...

But ill do the clothing for anyone who can sculpt a good part 3 head and wants in as a team on this run! I won't cloth it to betos head.

Sorry I meant what turbo said... I shouldn't tailor the clothing to his head! Nothing against what you said turbo, but what are people to do that buy his sculpts and can't get a shirt to fit because the neck is weird and big. A regular 1/6 green shirt will not look right on that sculpt...

But ill do the clothing for anyone who can sculpt a good part 3 head and wants in as a team on this run! I won't cloth it to betos head.

Beto's full figure Jason release comes with 3 heads, hence the desire of some to get some more clothing to display all heads at once. He did not offer sculpts only for that release though.
However, he will now also offer an (older) Jason sculpt only for sale, which is what most people in this thread (at least I think so) are interested in. Offering clothing fitted to this sculpt would not step on anybody's toes.
I hope that clears up some of the confusion.

I hope this goes ahead. I hope so because no matter what the tailoring is it isn't hard to stretch something over another head.

Back