Murdoc from Gorillaz by Amnur

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fosing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Good day folks, the old interest thread for Murdoc fell through. :[

But, we're lucky enough to have Amnur on board to sculpt Murdoc.
We need at least 5 interested people to fill in the slots to kick start this project. He is asking $45 for each head. :]

the lucky few:

1. fosing
2. rhaykal
3. elvis1976
4. ASTRO13ZOMBIE
5. darkchylde80
6. Orochi
7. Science Friction

29234_1127565845230_1709721197_255621_7452823_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in! :rock Really want a music collection, this will make a great first addition :D

just spoken to Amnur. He's still finishing zodd and solid snake at the moment. he'll start with murdoc afterwards. :yess:

this project will be accommodating at least 5 interest(DONE), and maximum of 15 only. so its still not too late to join in. :]

Is this head going to have a neck?
I kinda hope not. ;)
Unless it's appropriately skinny.

i believe neckless would be the way. i will discus this with Amnur furthermore once he starts. it would be based on the portrait in the first post, an expressive smile. that's what we've talked about so far before he accepted and green lit this project. :]

Last edited:
i believe neckless would be the way. i will discus this with Amnur furthermore once he starts. it would be based on the portrait in the first post, an expressive smile. that's what we've talked about so far before he accepted and green lit this project. :]

Awesome :rock

Has anyone discussed possible bodies yet? First one that came to mind was a threeA.

^
None of the threeA male bodies are really slim enough.
They have a new one that has narrower shoulders and a smaller torso.
But I think it still uses the old arms and legs.
Rothchild was the first to use that body.
https://www.threeaonline.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/rothy.jpg
And only their female characters have had long thin necks.

I'm thinking maybe one of the Male obitsu bodies?.
AAAAAr3UsDAAAAAAAIvwbw.jpg

feel free to discuss bodies you prefer. :]

back in the old interest thread, we were gunning for a slim TT. still have my spare one waiting for him.

*possible options would be triad samurai champloo body, medicom spiderbody(lupin and old anime figs).

^
None of the threeA male bodies are really slim enough.
They have a new one that has narrower shoulders and a smaller torso.
But I think it still uses the old arms and legs.
Rothchild was the first to use that body.
https://www.threeaonline.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/rothy.jpg
And only their female characters have had long thin necks.

I'm thinking maybe one of the Male obitsu bodies?.
AAAAAr3UsDAAAAAAAIvwbw.jpg

me thinking waaay ahead, was considering the 21cm obitsu female body for noodle. but hey, baby steps. we start with Murdoc. :yess: :lol

The Samurai Champloo body looks awesome!
Probably hard to find though...

been browsing ebay as of late, you can get 2 full figures for $145 excluding shipping from triad store. finding one loose or better a parted out body would be good if you want that option.

*possible options would be triad samurai champloo body, medicom spiderbody(lupin and old anime figs).

That Triad Samurai looks like a win! I haven't actually seen any of the ThreeA bodies in hand, but seemed to remember a series they did which looked quite skinny but couldn't remember exactly.

Back