MGS2 Solid Snake headsculpt by Amnur

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something must be up. He's has great communication with me in the past and I know he won't flake. He's been an asset to the 1/6 custom mgs collectors. If he hasnt been responding I'm sure he has s good reason, but I know he'll come through. I'm not worried just hoping that everything is ok with him.

Something must be up. He's has great communication with me in the past and I know he won't flake. He's been an asset to the 1/6 custom mgs collectors. If he hasnt been responding I'm sure he has s good reason, but I know he'll come through. I'm not worried just hoping that everything is ok with him.

I was thinking the same thing. I hope nothing is seriously wrong.

Hey guys...was travelling cross country....package came while I was out of town....Back home and will mail out tomorrow. I'm clearing out PM box so everyone start sending me your addresses.

Shipping is on me because of the delay, my apologies. Trip was unexpected.

Hey guys...was travelling cross country....package came while I was out of town....Back home and will mail out tomorrow. I'm clearing out PM box so everyone start sending me your addresses.

Shipping is on me because of the delay, my apologies. Trip was unexpected.
Welcome back jack !!! Good to see everything is ok

Thanks man, really appreciate that.

Me too, I was getting worried man, hope everything else is OK with you.

Everything is getting better, a few more surgeries, and then all good as new. I will send you an email later tonight.

Wow what a relief! I'm glad you are ok. I was thinking you might have been murdered or something, and your story would show up on Dateline or 20/20. Glad you are ok!

Back