PICS !!Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PICS !!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PICS !!Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PIC

My Venom Snake head came in! Thanks Amnur, its beautiful!

Re: PICS !!Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PIC

Does anyone know were i can get robotic arm for venom snake also shoulder pad wit dd emblem any info would help thanks:lol:pray::lol

I got my heads today too, they came out so good, gonna buy the paints tomorrow.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

12190868_10156200337500228_2561656137311498449_n.jpg
12196221_10156200337410228_570002127652749284_n.jpg

Amazing sculpting work, Amnur. I tried my best with the painting, and im pretty proud of it actually! Keep up the good work!

Amnur pm sent

Guys, just to clarify why I didnt sent the tracking number, its because the mailpost has sent me all the numbers together. So I couldnt identify its location.
The only info that I have is the country destination....Sorry.

What date were they sent Amnur as i still have nothing my end in UK

I had sent all together. It really depends on the awesome customs in Brazil. Rest assured that they where shipped.
I'm very sorry but I have no control after I post them.

I haven't received mine yet, I am from the UK too. It may just be a delay at customs...

I have all the tracking numbers in my desk. I can post them here tomorrow if you guys want. But they are all mixed up. Only separated by country.

I have no doubt at all that you Amnur , im just itching to get my amazing head to finish my figure buddy:)

I have no doubt at all that you Amnur , im just itching to get my amazing head to finish my figure buddy:)

Thanks mate! :duff

Amnur, just making sure the MGS1 Snake head doesn't come with a bandana correct? thanks!

US Tracking numbers:
RR047337405BR
RR047337419BR
RR047337422BR
RR047337436BR
RR047337440BR
RR047338839BR

UK:
RR047338856BR
RR047338900BR
RR047338825BR
RR047338873BR
RR047338842BR

Canada:
RR047337453BR

Hong Kong:
RR047337467BR

Australia:
RR047338860BR

Sorry for this.

Amnur, just making sure the MGS1 Snake head doesn't come with a bandana correct? thanks!

What do you mean? The bandana over his head? It goes just like the pics in the page 1.

sorry for not being clear. I was referring to the tails that hang out the back of the head. they would attach where the hole is.

Ah ok. No, sorry. This would be too fragile in resin. I'm testing a new resin, flexible like plastic. But not sure if can be painted...

Hey Amnur, received my Octocam head. Its Amazing, you are the BIG BOSS of sculpting skills! Can't wait to see what next Metal Gear character you do do next.

Hopefully everybody from the UK should start receiving their heads too.

Hey Amnur, received my Octocam head. Its Amazing, you are the BIG BOSS of sculpting skills! Can't wait to see what next Metal Gear character you do do next.

Hopefully everybody from the UK should start receiving their heads too.

Yay! thank you mate! I'm glad to know that you had liked!!! Yeah, I hope so too, that you guys receive it soon
:duff

Hey Amnur, what site do we use to track the postage? I know which tracking number is mine just not sure where to check it. Thanks man!

Back