PICS !!Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PICS !!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PICS !!Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PIC

You can track it at your local mail post website.

Re: PICS !!Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PIC

Thanks mate. I'd say it hasn't arrived in the country yet as it isn't showing. Not concerned, just itching to check out your work. Thanks again for the opportunity :)

I got my Snake head today and it looks amazing, thank you once again Amnur!!

82f73beb5f5fec4858e96e7c3b4b8c80.jpg

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Care package received, thank you very much for a great sculpt, Amnur! First time buying an item from the freak show, and it was totally stress free.:hi5:

Can I still order a Solid Snake head Amnur? Thanks!

Need venom head... Is it still available?

You should do old snake no bandanna no scar, ill take 2, thanks.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

I'm looking to buy a MGS5 Venom Snake head if anyone is thinking of selling. Please PM me. Thanks!

Theres some on ebay if amnur doesnt have one.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Thanks but I assume the ones on eBay are recasts of another artists work. I also think Amnur's is a better likeness.

Last edited:

nice answer. im repping you. ive bought all of amnurs mgs sculpts. the ones off ebay are actually recasts of gallo negros sculpt if i remember correctly.

heres a ripoff of amurs sculpt on ebay now:

Custom 1 6 Scale Naked Snake 3 0 Head Sculpt for Metal Gear 5 Custome | eBay

Thanks for the Rep. Yes I ignorantly bought the Gallo recast before I found out. It is really annoying and frustrating to have to research every head you buy on eBay. I have most of Amnur's heads but sold my personal MGS5 Venom Snake when I was offered a good some of money. I have regretted it ever since.

well, hope to see your new one soon. good luck. btw, gallo negro was selling them on ebay himself because he had some extras kicking around along with the outfit as well, im not sure if you may have bought one from him and didnt know. i dont remember his ebay name.

well, hope to see your new one soon. good luck. btw, gallo negro was selling them on ebay himself because he had some extras kicking around along with the outfit as well, im not sure if you may have bought one from him and didnt know. i dont remember his ebay name.

I wasn't 100% sure until you just verified the sculpt was Gallo. I guess I can hope it was from him. Thanks for the info. :duff

Back