PICS !!Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PICS !!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PICS !!Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PIC

Hey there i received no PM for the solid snake HS but still interested!!! What can i do?

Re: PICS !!Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PIC

He already casted and was posting updates in the thread. I think if you didnt respond and pay theres no more sculpts unless he made extras. I dont think he pmed anyone and it was all done here. I could be wrong though.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Can't wait to get mine...

Will this be it for Metal Gear Solid Head sculpts in the future Amnur?

Or are you planning for other Metal Gear characters?

like a Sniper Wolf, Ocelot, Psycho Mantis...

Can't wait to get mine...

Will this be it for Metal Gear Solid Head sculpts in the future Amnur?

Or are you planning for other Metal Gear characters?

like a Sniper Wolf, Ocelot, Psycho Mantis...
Well, it all depends on you guys. Just get at least 10 solid interest that I can make any character you want.

He already casted and was posting updates in the thread. I think if you didnt respond and pay theres no more sculpts unless he made extras. I dont think he pmed anyone and it was all done here. I could be wrong though.

Yeah I didnt sent any PM, since Craze told that he would do it.
Dellyboy, I will recast some on the next week. If you have interest, let me know which one you want.

weve been dying for a game accurate mgs3 sculpt if you ever want to make one. the hot toys version is too lifelike and doesnt really represent naked snake like we all would have hoped. if you could make that, mgs2 raiden or mgs2 snake im sure we would all bite. another 2 sculpts i would like to see is meryl or sniper wolf seeing im doing customs of those, im not a fan of the yamato sculpts. if anyone here agrees with me please chime in. thanks.

Wellcqcabouthat and me for Sniper Wolf then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sniper wolf for me too if possible :)

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Im already working on a sculpt for sniper wolf but im not sure if im gonna like it. Id rather a more professional one done.

Would love to see a Iroquois Pliskin sculpt at some point. Or even just the bandanna less young Snake from Mgs4.

What harness has people been using for their Venom Snake?

I think it's the DAM tears of the sun SEAL figure's LBV with pouch mods and dyed black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to see a Iroquois Pliskin sculpt at some point. Or even just the bandanna less young Snake from Mgs4.

This x100 !!! Cam use it for pliskin bash as well as potentially a virtuous mission naked snake with splitter camo painted on...very versatile!

Hello guys, just to inform that the packages where shipped. It takes 3-4 days for me to receive the tracking number. When I get them, I'll post here.
Thank you so much for your patience and support!

Thanks fir the update Amnur

Back