PICS !!Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PICS !!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PICS !!Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PIC

MGS1 Solid Snake ($60): - List Closed -
- Seb - Full Payment Received
- higgins1989 - Full Payment Received
- Azon4reel - Full Payment Received
- plastik - Full Payment Received
- bruin1773 - Deposit Received
- Fonky - Deposit Received

OctoCamo ($60)

- J3D1_KN1GHT
- albertus fox - Deposit Received
- Maisto - Full Payment Received
- ConArtist
- bruin1773 x2 - Deposit Received
- WellCQCaboutthat- Full Payment Received
- swordcombat - Full Payment Received
- Subaqua - Full Payment Received

Venom Snake ($70): - List Closed -
- RoySeven
- Willywilto - Full Payment Received
- Frank Jaeger - Full Payment Received
- ConArtist
- WellCQCaboutthat - Full Payment Received

As I always request, I ask a $20 deposit, to be sure that the person on the list will not give up after the recast.
Please, send to my Paypal address: [B][U][email protected][/U][/B] (yes, it is from.midgard), and PLEASE inform your nickname/Forum Username, so I can be able to identify your payment and update the list.
The balance will be requested when they are ready to ship (next week).
Please, let me know if you need any further information.

Thank you ALL!

Re: PICS !!Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PIC

Unpainted. But they have a neck plug, no need to drill the neck hole/plug.

Payment sent in full, can you tell me who the painting was done by in the Photos on the first page. I might be interested in them doing mine if possible.

I thought I was on the Venom Snake list a long time ago, what happened?

You hadnt confirmed on the last call, so I just added ppl that had replied.
Do you still interested? I can put you on the list.

I didnt get a message or anything. Yes please, I would like that

Cant wait to get this head

This weekend I'll finish the recast and pack everything.
They will be shipped on Tuesday, since Monday here is a regional holiday.
Please, send the balance until Monday.

Thanks!

Hi Amnur, Paid up the rest of my balance. Will hit you with a PM about the sending address.

MGS1 Solid Snake ($60): - List Closed -
- higgins1989 - Full Payment Received
- plastik - Full Payment Received
- bruin1773 - Full Payment Received
- Fonky - Full Payment Received

OctoCamo ($60)
- List Closed -

- albertus fox - Full Payment Received
- Maisto - Full Payment Received
- bruin1773 x2 - Full Payment Received
- WellCQCaboutthat- Full Payment Received
- swordcombat - Full Payment Received
- J3d1_Kn1ght - Full Payment Received

Venom Snake ($70): - List Closed -
- Malware - Full Payment Received
- Willywilto - Full Payment Received
- Frank Jaeger - Full Payment Received
- WellCQCaboutthat - Full Payment Received
- Seb x2 - Full Payment Received

The recast is done.
I had removed people that didnt replied, or send the deposit yet.
If there anyone that needs to send the balance, please, if possible, send it until Tuesday.
Send to my Paypal address: [B][U][email protected][/U][/B] (yes, it is from.midgard), and PLEASE inform your nickname/Forum Username, so I can be able to identify your payment and update the list.

Just to let you guys know, there will be a delay on the shipping. Because I'm still sanding and drilling on the sculpts.
They will be shipped over this week, no more delays.
Here a quick pic of the casts:

20151013_224315.jpg

Please, let me know if you need any further information.

Thank you ALL!

Looks great and cant wait to get my head:clap

Nice work amnur! Anxiously awaiting mine to arrive, im ordering a couple of bodies tomorrow.

Is there any chance you can offer hands for the venom snake down the road? I know for a fact wed all buy it, thanks for your consideration.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Nice work amnur! Anxiously awaiting mine to arrive, im ordering a couple of bodies tomorrow.

Is there any chance you can offer hands for the venom snake down the road? I know for a fact wed all buy it, thanks for your consideration.

If you're wanting a venom snake left hand I could wip something up via 3d modeling soon.

i am so happy to finally be getting the mgs1 snake head. it's been a long wait after missing the original first run.

Any one know who did the painting of Solid Snake on the 1st page of the thread?

Raven, thatd be excellent. Could you also do the forearm and right glove? Lemme know the price, thanks.

Any one know who did the painting of Solid Snake on the 1st page of the thread?

It was me.
But Im not offering painting now, because it will take one more week to paint it. And I need to dispatch the packages tomorrow.

Had no idea I had been allowed on the list for octocamo, any chance I can pay now?

I can pay within the next hour or so if you can fire a reply back?
Was waiting on a personal message for confirmation, my bad. Not a payment shirker.

Back