PICS !!Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PICS !!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PICS !!Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PIC

VERY interested in the octocamo old snake, cash waiting to be paid.

Re: PICS !!Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PIC

No worrie guys, your sculpts are reserved.
Thank you so much for your patience.

Can't wait!!!! Never got an email but have my monies waiting for the Octo Camo Head. Any chance of a recast of the MGS2 Solid Snake?

Am I too late? :D cuz i'm interested with the Venom Snake Head V2. Will it be pre-painted btw? Would be great if it comes with the prosthetic arm :)

Sorry, but the MGS2 mold is gone.

Im already on list for venom snake but is to late pick up a soild snake ?:pray:

Most definitely still wanted the venom snake head, however I was very late in the game. Never got a reply to my PM 2 weeks or so ago. Let me know if I still have the chance to get one. Thanks :)

Yes you have.
Thanks!

Im number 5 Amnur and really would like this head and can pay now or ASAP!

Dont worry, your copy is reserved!

Dont worry, your copy is reserved!

Thank you very much , also i can pay in full now if needs be just message me when ready and i will pay , thanks again:clap

I never received a Private Message, however I would still like a MGS 1 Solid Snake Head and can pay Now if needed. Thanks

I'll buy the materials this weekend and start the recasting process.
I'm creating a new list of interest.:

MGS1 Solid Snake ($60):
- higgins1989
- Azon4reel
- plastik
- bruin1773

OctoCamo ($60)
- J3D1_KN1GHT
- albertus fox
- Maisto
- Fonky
- ConArtist
- bruin1773
- WellCQCaboutthat
- swordcombat

Venom Snake ($70): - List Closed -
- RoySeven
- Azon4reel
- Willywilto
- Frank Jaeger
- ConArtist
- WellCQCaboutthat

Missing someone? Pls let me know!
Thank you!
Send payments over the next week.

Yeah Venom for me like i said to start with plz

MGS1 for me please Amnur

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Hi Amnur,
you've missed me. Pls add me to the list
Venom and Octocamo pls.
thanks!

Yeah i was one of the first to ask for an octocamo and venom snake. I already got customs waiting for the heads.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Missing me on the octocamo list

MGS1 Solid Snake ($60):
- higgins1989
- Azon4reel
- plastik
- bruin1773
- Fonky

OctoCamo ($60)

- J3D1_KN1GHT
- albertus fox
- Maisto
- ConArtist
- bruin1773
- WellCQCaboutthat
- swordcombat

Venom Snake ($70): - List Closed -
- RoySeven
- Azon4reel
- Willywilto
- Frank Jaeger
- ConArtist
- WellCQCaboutthat

Missing someone? Pls let me know!

As I always request, I ask a $20 deposit, to be sure that the person on the list will not give up after the recast.
Please, send to my Paypal address: [B][U][email protected][/U][/B] (yes, it is from.midgard), and inform your nickname, so I can be able to identify your payment and update here.
The balance will be requested when they are ready to ship (next week).
Please, let me know if you need any further information. Thanks!

Back