PICS !!Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PICS !!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PICS !!Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PIC

Please add me to the MGS1 Solid Snake list please. Dellyboy wants in!

Thanks

Re: PICS !!Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PIC

you've made a collector very happy, thank you Sir

Quick update.
I'll start the recast this weekend.
Thanks and sorry for the delay....

Hi Amnur, any chance of putting me down for MGS 1 solid snake or am I too late?

Thanks
Sean

Hey everybody, im going to PM everyone soon, to confirm who is going to def still want one to know how many to be made. Once it's done it's done. So please respond asap when pm is sent. Thanks a lot guys. Amnurs doing his best to get these out asap just work comes first. But the wait is worth it.

Hey CrAzEBoNEsz sent you a PM a couple of days ago regarding getting the venom snake head, let me know if you got it :)

Definitely still in on that Venom Snake head :D just waiting for that PM

Is it possible that MGS4 Big Boss head is still available? If not thats ok, just curious

amnur, did you get the casting done at all? its been a few weeks since you said you were going to work on them. thanks man.

+1 on status. I need MGS1 Snake!

Any update on the camo snake please

interested in both octocamo and venom snake v2. I remember a short while back there was a guy offering a bunch of 3d scan sculpts. I would be more incline to get that fella to give a go with venom snake... if anyone can point me to his name I'd like to contact him to see what he can do.

Well, since there was not enough interests, I'll will make only 5 copies of each, one time offer.
They will be ready to ship on the next weekend.
Craze, can you please update the list, and put only those who had replied?

thanks

Well, since there was not enough interests, I'll will make only 5 copies of each, one time offer.
They will be ready to ship on the next weekend.
Craze, can you please update the list, and put only those who had replied?

thanks
I never received a PM but I'm still definitely interested and ready to pay.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Never got a pm and I'm #5 on the list for MGS1 Solid Snake. I don't know why I moved down from the #2 spot but as long as I get one it cool.

I am among the first ones to order.
still interested.
thanks!

Back