PICS !!Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PICS !!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PICS !!Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PIC

wow fantastic work, I am very interested in purchasing Metal Gear 4 Solid Snake and Big Boss are those available?

Re: PICS !!Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PIC

Yes they are. The runs only closed ones casting has started.

Everyone who wants mgs1 head let me know so I can put on list thanks !

These are his heads.

835B0567-06BB-4D94-9922-6E1F6C570D5E_zpshtykb8iv.jpg

Put me down for the MGS1 head please

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

put me on the list too(mgs1)

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

add me for mgs1 snake x 1

Just a quick update. Snake is finished. Pics soon.
I'll start the molding process on the next weekend!
Thank you all

Here some pics.
20150704_232105.jpg
20150704_231452.jpg
20150704_231510.jpg

bcd56faff4041430695c9ac6e3e1ab49.jpg

photoshoped it,looks amazing!

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Outstanding Amnur!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

oh my god!!! you make my dream com true. To be honest, I hope the hottoys to release the figure of old big boss, but it is impossible for now. I registered this website just for you. I wanna Octocamo sculpt and MGS1 Solid snake head. Furthermore, are there addtional head of big boss for old version and head of younger solid snake?

oh my god!!! you make my dream com true. To be honest, I hope the hottoys to release the figure of old big boss, but it is impossible for now. I registered this website just for you. I wanna Octocamo sculpt and MGS1 Solid snake head. Furthermore, are there addtional head of big boss for old version and head of younger solid snake?

Hello mate!
Thank you! :duff
Well, I may have one copy of old Big Boss from MGS4, I need to check. What do you mean "younger" Solid Snake? Is it any younger version than MGS1?

Hello mate!
Thank you! :duff
Well, I may have one copy of old Big Boss from MGS4, I need to check. What do you mean "younger" Solid Snake? Is it any younger version than MGS1?

I think he meant the young Snake face in MGS4. I would buy that also.

I think he meant the young Snake face in MGS4. I would buy that also.
Sorry for my wrong expression. I think I saw two different solid snake from you picture, including old solid snake face in MGS4 and young solid snake face in MGS1(jsut like the picutre below). I wanna both of them if possible.bcd56faff4041430695c9ac6e3e1ab49.jpg

Put me down msg 1 as well

any update?

Back