PICS !!Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PICS !!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PICS !!Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PIC

Yo Craze let me know when payment is due on Venom Snake

Re: PICS !!Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PIC

intrested in v2 venom hs

Bump! Mr. Amnur, any updates on the MGS1 Solid Snake head sculpt?

Pics on the next week.
Sorry, busy week on the job...

Here it is. Remember that it's just a WIP. Still a lot to do.

Thanks!

20150531_224337.jpg

that looks fantastic can't wait to see the finish

Put me down for an octocamo sculpt thanks!

please put me on solid snake camo sculpt list

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

I want that Venom head but I need to save money... Aaagh

Solid snake is almost done.

Any news on the octacamo head please?

I'm finishing Solid Snake, to be able to start the recast process.
He will be finished over this weekend.

:clap

Add me to that Venom Snake list. I can pay for the head asap~

any update on MGS1 Snake? :)

Finishing the hair portion. Pics soon
Thank you guys!
:duff

Whats the deal on the octocamo facemask sculpt? I notice youve been talking about mgs1 snake a lot, is there any progress on the octocamo?

Octocamo and venom snake are done. I'm just waiting to finish ss1 so I can be able to start the all molding process at once. Its very difficult to do it one by one instead of all at once.
Sorry for this but, due to my actual job, I can only work with it on my weekends.

Back