PICS !!Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PICS !!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo headsculpt & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !

Fantastic project but Mr. Amnur knows what I'm waiting for ;)

Hahaha yeah I know. Will start this weekend.

Craze, no worries about the interests. I going to recast just a few anyway.
:duff

Re: Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo headsculpt & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !

Hahaha yeah I know. Will start this weekend.

Craze, no worries about the interests. I going to recast just a few anyway.
:duff

:yess:

Re: Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PICS !!!!!

AMAZING PICS NOW UP !!! Get on list before it's to late

Re: Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PICS !!!!!

Please put me down for both heads, thanks

Re: PICS !!Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PIC

V2 Venom Snake looks amazing!
Pls add me to the list :clap
Thanks!

Re: PICS !!Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PIC

What clothing can you get to use with the Octocamo head?

I'm assuming that most people are going to use it on the Medicom figure

When is payment due as i can pay ASAP :clap

I'm finishing Solid Snake from MGS1, then I'll start the molding process. As usual, I ask a deposit of $20 before starting the recast, so, you can send the balance on the shipping.
I'll let you guys now when I finish the molding process.

Mgs1 snake? Didnt know that was offered. Dont need it though. Just want that octo camo head, that thing is beautiful. Punished snake is nice too.

I'm finishing Solid Snake from MGS1, then I'll start the molding process. As usual, I ask a deposit of $20 before starting the recast, so, you can send the balance on the shipping.

ooooooh yeeea. that's the news I've been waiting for :)
CrAzEBoNEsz please put me down for 1 when it gets added to the first page.

Please put me down for the Solid Snake from MGS1! :)

Amnur i want in for SOlid Snake.

Ready to send payment for Venom but I need your pp adress.

Amnur i want in for SOlid Snake.

Ready to send payment for Venom but I need your pp address.

Hey Seb!
Ok, thanks mate! Do not need to send the payment now, I'll ask for it when I start the recast process. I hope to start the molding on the next weekend.

Thank you all for the interest

Back