PICS !!Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PICS !!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PICS !!Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PIC

I'll start the molding process over this weekend

Re: PICS !!Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PIC

Let me know when payment is due. Does venom snake have his ponytail?

Let me know when payment is due. Does venom snake have his ponytail?

ok, I'll request it when I finish the molding process.
Yes mate, he shall have.

Thanks!

Octocamo sculpt is freaking awesome!
Great work as always, Amnur. Bless you for doin' so much justice to MGS and bringin' happiness to hardcore fans.

If only I could afford one these days... :monkey2

Thanks man! Your comments are much appreciated! :duff

Hi, Is there any MGS4 Octocam Heads left? would love one. Please PM me!

Any rough idea on payment date for octocamo snake please?

Sorry for this delay. I'm very busy with my actual work. I only have my weekends to work with it.
I hope to finish the mold on this weekend, and start the recast process on the next. So, probably I'll request the payment on the next weekend.
Thank you all for your patience.

Oh yeah !!!! We all can't wait. ! ANNUR is the man!

Cant wait for this

When are the casts finished!?!?! Cmon buddy, i need that old snake octocamo hs, please!!!

They will be ready to ship at the end of August.
Thats why I dont ask earlier payments, due to my very limited time to work with. I'm very sorry for that.

Could you please send me a message when payment is due ?

Don't forget to add me to the Octocam list :wave

Would you consider making a better stun knife or Metal gear mk2?

I would be totally in for a MK2

add me twice on mgs1 solid snake please, Both I and my friend need these

Can you please add me for the Metal Gear Solid 1 Snake please

Thanks

Back