PICS !!Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PICS !!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PICS !!Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 ...

I'm pretty sure elvis wants solid and venom Amnur, I just don't think he's seen the update

Re: PICS !!Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PIC

You've put me on the wrong list Amnur, I would like the MGS1 sculpt please :)

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Re: PICS !!Amnur's Metal Gear Solid 4 old snake Octocamo & MGS5 venom sculpt v2 !PIC

Payment sent in Full plus fee, Thanks!

MGS1 Solid Snake ($60):
- higgins1989
- Azon4reel - Full Payment Received
- plastik
- bruin1773
- Fonky

OctoCamo ($60)

- J3D1_KN1GHT
- albertus fox - Deposit Received
- Maisto
- ConArtist
- bruin1773
- WellCQCaboutthat- Full Payment Received
- swordcombat

Venom Snake ($70): - List Closed -
- RoySeven
- Willywilto
- Frank Jaeger
- ConArtist
- WellCQCaboutthat - Full Payment Received

Missing someone? Pls let me know!

As I always request, I ask a $20 deposit, to be sure that the person on the list will not give up after the recast.
Please, send to my Paypal address: [B][U][email protected][/U][/B] (yes, it is from.midgard), and inform your nickname, so I can be able to identify your payment and update here.
The balance will be requested when they are ready to ship (next week).
Please, let me know if you need any further information. Thanks!

Stupid Question, but are these coming painted or unpainted? I will pay in full in next couple days.

Unpainted. But they have a neck plug, no need to drill the neck hole/plug.

I am missing from the list for both venom snake and octocamo

Please update the list and I will pay the deposit

Thx

Full payment sent Amnur

paid in full Amnur, thank you!

MGS1 Solid Snake ($60): - List Closed -
- Seb - Full Payment Received
- higgins1989
- plastik
- bruin1773 - Deposit Received
- Fonky - Deposit Received

OctoCamo ($60)

- J3D1_KN1GHT
- albertus fox - Deposit Received
- Maisto - Full Payment Received
- ConArtist
- bruin1773 x2 - Deposit Received
- WellCQCaboutthat- Full Payment Received
- swordcombat
- Subaqua

Venom Snake ($70): - List Closed -
- RoySeven
- Willywilto - Full Payment Received
- Subaqua
- Frank Jaeger - Full Payment Received
- ConArtist
- WellCQCaboutthat - Full Payment Received

As I always request, I ask a $20 deposit, to be sure that the person on the list will not give up after the recast.
Please, send to my Paypal address: [B][U][email protected][/U][/B] (yes, it is from.midgard), and PLEASE inform your nickname, so I can be able to identify your payment and update the list.
The balance will be requested when they are ready to ship (next week).
Please, let me know if you need any further information.

Thank you ALL!

Full Payment sent for octocamo and venom HS thx

Deposit paid, thanks!!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Just to confirm the the head is $60.00 shipped is that to UK england and do i put my forum name and
Item name in the payment details?

Yes, 60$ Shipped with tracking number.
Yes please, in the notes of the paypal payment, include your username of the forum.
Thank you!

full payment sent. thank you!!

Just paid in full for octocamo head , please confirm

Back