Head sculpture "My Indy" by WW - Closed

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
his shoulders and the jacket were pretty sloped in Raiders. not yet buffed up. a bit of a skinny neck…
IMG_9722.jpeg

Ooooh, I think I like that. I really love the little slouch forward you gave him in the neck too, Waruna. Nice touch!

With the larger shoulder balls on the JX-S01, they may balance out the slope so it doesn't get too severe. Once the arms are pushed fully up like on the figure's right side (our left).

Will the chest portion be something that has some give so it won't snap off?

Couldn't agree more, Rogster! THANK YOU, Waruna, for being so accommodating. I'm sure the knowledge gained here will save time and energy on other sculpts in the future. Can't beat experience.

I'm sure we're all looking to Waruna's work here to be our #1 Indy head, so the interest and concern is purely for that reason.

This is to show you guys how the torso work with cloths on. Sorry I couldn't find a proper Jacket. My stuff all over the place due to the office migration.

the one I tried is a little tight fit to the jx body but with a little futzing arroung it really works well with the torso. Once the torso is placed well on the body no slanting happens guys

seperated head and torso will just be like placing on the head on the torso. with hard resin its hard to add a peg mechanism so head will stay on the neck as same as a regular custom sculpt.
1707145267148.png

Back