Head sculpture "My Indy" by WW - Closed

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fedora
IMG_7788.jpeg

Testing have is done guys. All good to go for the production stage now. Will share the next stage details with payment information.
And any one who couldn't make a decision on which option you can decide it when making the balance payments when announced. Production time I think will take about one to one to two months due to the complexity of the prints and cleaning will be a hectic process too. Painting I'll do a final prototype for you all to decide on the painted option.
IMG_7837.jpeg

Thank you all. To be honest, credit should go to you guys who supported me on this. Many of you provided valuable inputs that helped improve the sculpture to its current stage. Several individuals messaged me personally, and in the thread, you guys commented on the changes you preferred, making it easy for me to implement them. As I mentioned before, this is a team effort. I alone couldn't have achieved this. So, any extra effort I put into this is to express my heartfelt gratitude to each one of you.
Here is a small WIP.
D6CCC84B-FB5C-428E-A2AF-A6660975C482.jpeg

Thank you all. To be honest, credit should go to you guys who supported me on this. Many of you provided valuable inputs that helped improve the sculpture to its current stage. Several individuals messaged me personally, and in the thread, you guys commented on the changes you preferred, making it easy for me to implement them. As I mentioned before, this is a team effort. I alone couldn't have achieved this. So, any extra effort I put into this is to express my heartfelt gratitude to each one of you.
Here is a small WIP.
Looks amazing! Like a bust you would see displayed in a museum.

Is that the neck + sculpt separate option? Would we be able to use the sculpt without the neck/chest on a regular body if we go with that option?

In option 3 where head and torso separate the head sculpt can be used in the normal bodies as well. Hope it’ll make sense. In the picture above you can see the head tilt.

Testing have is done guys. All good to go for the production stage now. Will share the next stage details with payment information.
And any one who couldn't make a decision on which option you can decide it when making the balance payments when announced. Production time I think will take about one to one to two months due to the complexity of the prints and cleaning will be a hectic process too. Painting I'll do a final prototype for you all to decide on the painted option. View attachment 470315
Is it possible to see the final single-piece sculpt/chest offering next to this two-piece version? In this latest picture it looks like the head is sitting lower than I recall.

It would still be great if someone could do a test fitting with an indy shirt/jacket before everything is shipped out.

Is it possible to see the final single-piece sculpt/chest offering next to this two-piece version? In this latest picture it looks like the head is sitting lower than I recall.

It would still be great if someone could do a test fitting with an indy shirt/jacket before everything is shipped out.
I’ll share images. And head placements are same in both options. Above image is an angled photo.

For clothing I don’t thing it’ll be an issue as the body size is matching to the actual one sixth bodies.

Here is a small WIP.
View attachment 470322
First of all I'd like to thank you Waruna. After the sublime Han Solo you made for us, now it's the turn of the ultimate Indy! Thanks for all your hard work and professionalism. Thanks for listening to all opinions and thanks to your know-how we finally have a sculpture worthy of Indy! Many thanks and bravo!

I'm going to go with option 3 head with separate hat and chest

Back