Head sculpture "My Indy" by WW - Closed

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Indy 🙏🏾
Thank you for all those who gave inputs feedbacks in order to get this to its current stage. Love you all.

p.s - few things I see needs tweaking is that I have painted the eyebrows too close to each other which makes him bit of a frowning state. Also the beard needs to be more untidy and come bit to the top of his cheeks.

B4EE780C-9748-474D-8691-3372B6F5D63B.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks great! Just one quick thing to check. His right eye seems smaller lengthwise than his left. It might also be shaped a little different. Could be the angle, but I think I see it in the print pictures as well.

Last edited:
Good work, Waruna!

Here's my suggestions:

I think maybe the lips are flushed too much, a little too red...

And if you take another go, try one where the irises are slightly raised -- so the iris is barely touching the bottom eyelid -- to give him a more determined look.

Regarding the eyes that Paul brought up, do the eyes look slightly small to anyone else?

Here's a fast compare:

Indy eye check.jpg

Last edited:
Good work, Waruna!

Here's my suggestions:

And if you take another go, try one where the irises are slightly raised -- so the iris is barely touching the bottom eyelid -- to give him a more determined look.

Regarding the eyes that Paul brought up, do the eyes look slightly small to anyone else?

Here's a fast compare:

View attachment 470385
Looks amazing! My only comment would be I think they may be slightly smaller and higher position on the face. vs. the picture.

Good work, Waruna!

Here's my suggestions:

Here's a fast compare:

View attachment 470385
I think I see that as well. Something has often seemed a bit off with the eyes for me, more noticeable when painted. I was assuming it was the shape but perhaps it's the size.

Painting him is one of the hardest I’ve ever come across. For this project I’ll be flying to usa to do side by side paint session with a master painter. And get some inputs. Will keep you guys posted.
Thats awesome! WW always full of surprises lol!!

This is the one, folks.

Hey Guys, you can send the balance payment for the sculpt now. Also please mention your prefered option when sending the payment. If the confirmations can be given soon Ill be able to finish the unpainted sculpts by the end of the coming month and ready them for shipping.

My IndyHead Only(Option 1)Head and torso seperated(option 2)Head torso one piece(Option 3)
Name
1Alan Hamby
2Ron Boyd
3Joshua Geier
4Joshua Geier
5Jeremy Kovach
6William Segars
7William Segars
8ROMEO YOSHINAGA
9ROMEO YOSHINAGA
10ROMEO YOSHINAGA
11ROMEO YOSHINAGA
12Ashley Burns
13Marie Devan
14Diego Sanchez Martin
15Costantino Capicotto
16Ryan McMonagle
17Thomas Prater
18David P Humphrey
19David P Humphrey
20Steve Dicosmo
21Winarto Jauhari
22James Rohrbaugh
23Aaron Jodar Santibáñez
24Heiko Burkardsmaier
25Timothy Gonyo
26Dario Barbera
27Hyun Joon Yoon
28Toby Blake
29Rogelio Leal
30Daryl Anderson
31Patrick J. Stanton
32Jagadhito Pramono B W
33Francisco de Borja Gonzalez Navas
34Jason Bouchat
35Luis Abrego
36Joshua Epstein
37Joshua Epstein
38Ian Ingram
39Ian Ingram
40Wor-Gar
41Gidons Grinbergs
42Leanne Squire
43Leanne Squire
44Jason Baggett
45Michael Davis
46Steven Hernandez
47Tommy Lund
48Nicholas Taylor
49Asami Kei
50John boy frank
51D. Michael P.
52Nick Ingram
53Paul IG
54Sean poole
55Mbuck45
56Gerry Wilkie
57Kevin Vu
58Julie250
59Brandilyn Hayes
60Noah Payne
61영석 송
62Chris Breier
63Andrew Noh
64Red Storms Films Ltd
65Red Storms Films Ltd
66Manuele Mura
67Peter Contreras Jr
68Chris Breier
69Diego Sanchez Martin
70Henry Switra
71James Rohrbaugh
72Ryan Jon Bengfort Degard
73Nicholas Scott
74Robert Griggs
75Ryan Decker
76Ryan Decker
77Jeroen Vermeiren
78Sarah77
79FB
80FB
81FB
82IG
83IG
84IG
85IG
86FB
87IG
88IG
89FB
90IG

Hey Waruna... when will you be showing us your final painted version? Be great to see a final painted before we order. Or at this point do you just want to know who's ordering unpainted sculpts so you can address those initially?

Final paint will be shown by the end of prooduction stage for you all to decide bro. this stage payment is taken for only the sculpt. so I can keep the production completed. And in the next stage people who want it painted can send the paint balance paint fees. Alos itll make somewhat easy for guys financially.
This stage is for all for making the balance payments for sculpt. paint fees once I start painting. sorry if im not clear

Excellent!

So just to be totally clear, the remaining balance due you for the raw sculpt with hat is the cost of the sculpt (listed on the first page) less the $100 we paid previously as a deposit? Correct?

So for instance, one unpainted neckless head with hat costs $230 less the $100 deposit so it would be $130 to pay the balance for the head.

Back