NECA 1/4 Predator 2 "City Hunter" movie accurate bio-mask

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DHmANfg.jpg

So, I had this thing to a point where I needed to bake it. Some of the smaller bits were fragile and at risk while I worked on other parts. Something went horribly wrong during the baking process, and a lot of warping occurred. I've been spending the last few days fixing the warpage and resculpting a lot. Starting to get back to where it was.

Here it is next to my first attempt from years ago that everyone thought looked good enough to buy. :lol The fact that people were willing to buy it says less about how good it was (not at all) and more about how bad the original NECA one was, I guess.

jxHb2JY.png

Hello Alice! I am very interested as well. I would like to buy one if possible. I have the led version of the city hunter. Does the new mask will fit the new version as well? Also Is it possible to ship to Hungary? Thank you very much Sir and fantastic work!

Last edited:
HI,I'm very interested!
but my P2 was not led version,it's still can change the mask?
where can I order this amazing work?count me in!

Hey, guys. It's still not quite done. Still a few tweaks before I cast and sell. I'm not entirely sure if it will fit on the LED version. If you can snap a picture of the head without the mask on I'll let you know.

Sure! There you go:

IMG_20180214_123548.jpg
IMG_20180214_123554.jpg
IMG_20180214_123601.jpg
IMG_20180214_123629.jpg

Well, from the looks of it, it should still fit everywhere aside from the chin. Looks like NECA redesigned the chin portion (and made the mask even more inaccurate in doing so). Dremeling away a bit of the long chin section would probably fix the problem. Don't know if you'd be up to do that, though.

Back