Neck adapters for customs and Batman Begins Cape Clips

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashkanls

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm getting annoyed and I'm sure it happens to others too. Its a little difficult to get your hands on neck adapters!!!! The only option is eBay and its $10 plus and you have to wait 20+ days to get it from Asia. Well I just molded 2 of mine so I dont have to drop more money on a neck adapter then I did on the body.

These were casts from the Bank Robber Joker and the DX Joker. With 10 different companies out there and 10 different bodies some customization maybe required!!!!! It terms of connecting to a Hot Toys or Sideshow bodies it is a perfect fit.

If you want any its 3 for $10. Im not making a ton of $$ on these and I will have to pay sales tax if you are in CA and income tax on it. Just want to help others out.

The three on top are the ones I straight molded and then casted. Yes he tops of the casted ones arent perfect but you know where they end up? Inside the head unseen (they are sandable if you care that much).
Those 4 clips in the bottom of the picture are Batman Begins cape clips. ______ asked me for some to go with his awesome custom capes so those are available too. $6.00 for 2 clips made out of good strong resin.

003-5.jpg

1) jamesco29 one set Paid
2) rhaykal one set
3) Queromarvel 2 sets
4) Slp bishop 2 set
5) mightyq 5 sets
6)
7)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Neck adapters for customs

You mean, the neck adapter for custom sculpts with neck, right? In your link there's two versions, for sculpts with and without neck. If you are selling the ones for sculpts with neck, then I want 6 for $20. Put me on that list and send me instructions for payment. But I live in Brazil, so you gotta tell me how much shipping will cost.

Thanks

Yeah if it's the neck plug for ones with necks I will take 3

Check the link to the eBay auction he posted. They are for heads with necks.

Will they be made to fit snugly on Truetype posts? Because I have some Headplay ones, and they're just way too loose, though they looked like they would have been a perfect, cheaper alternative.

Also, what color are they being cast in? I'm assuming a Caucasian flesh tone?

Check the link to the eBay auction he posted. They are for heads with necks.

Will they be made to fit snugly on Truetype posts? Because I have some Headplay ones, and they're just way too loose, though they looked like they would have been a perfect, cheaper alternative.

Also, what color are they being cast in? I'm assuming a Caucasian flesh tone?

Im using a resin called tan cast however its isnt really a fleshy color so you are gonna need to paint them if they are visible on your figures. I will post pics tonight when i get back from work.

hey ash,
grat idea my friend....thanks for the offer...put me down for 15 ....i dont want to have to come back for awhile. :)

Hey,
Please put me down for a set of 3. Thanks for doing this. I just ran in to a problem of not having a neck adapter for a custom I'm working on.

It already has the holes below to fit into the HT pegs, right?

Yes they are ready to be used. I casted more adapters and 2 of the ones I used were from the DX Joker and the Bank Robber. PM me your order and I will give you my email.

Last edited:
Back