New Diorama Build: Dagobah - Luke meets Yoda

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig Walker

Fear - Path to Bark Side
Reaction score
Many in the Marvel section followed my Avengers diorama thread (for 6 months :lol)

1d63cf6548817365b24f99e23774eb6b.png

You can link the YT Video by clicking my signature, or the 'making of' thread by clicking the thread link beside it.

413607616.jpg

So after building a pool for a year and a half :slap, time to start my next one. This will be a much smaller scale.

It will fit in a 'window' of my Ikea Malsjo cab, like the Tantive Dio by Jazz you see. So basically about a 15" cube.

feab0f9301756b0571d47cfe5d0623e8.jpg

This will be the scene I'm going for:

413607559.jpg

Was researching various photos for details of the scene, and actually laughed at something I never noticed:

R2's 'power cord' is a guitar cable. Being a guitarist, I should have picked that up :)

So how do you make a coiled guitar cord?

[video=youtube_share;Jdw2J-w5SgQ]https://youtu.be/Jdw2J-w5SgQ[/video]

Last edited:
I really enjoyed watching that Avengers diorama come together. Watching the process is the best part. Subbed!

Glad everyone's checking in again. I'll try to make it worth the ride. :)

Today was cutting out leaves day. Ridiculous amount of them......1/6 scale style.

Pix and video in the am. :)

413611173.jpg

413611172.jpg

[video=youtube_share;me-7UHibWrc]https://youtu.be/me-7UHibWrc[/video]

Multiply out the part where I have about 90 count on leaves vs end pic :p :p :p

Well since leaves had everyone on the edge of their seat :lol

Next up is Luke's storage containers/blue boxes. The one that comes with Yoda is WAY undersized (as is the lamp/charger).

I'm going to try my hand at fabricating with styrene for the first time, so.....

413615820.jpg

Ok, decided to get motivated on this.....kinda back-burnered it for a bit. (new guitar amp/been playing :D)

Ordered the backdrop, so I can get a feel for what I can and can't do for space:

413745946.jpg

Looks pretty cool. You can kinda visualize where it will go now :)

Back