No. 5 of 5 finished | Custom 1/6 'Bunker Diorama Case - Lighted Ceiling'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fan are we still getting the fire hydrant as a bonus for those who waited or is that off the table? Thought I'd ask as I was reading through the thread. Tumbler, batpod, armory, Alfred, Adam/Kato Bruce waiting for the bunker, and for the top either Bane with cat woman on batpod#2 with Bane OR HIT ME Sinag Joker with Modified DX12 Ben Choi Batman ��

Can't wait to see the setup buddy!

Yeah, everybody will get one as promised in this project.

4e8573e831012f4b51083b459991b88c.png

They are actually designed after a 1/1 prop used in BB. Still in the making so I will most likely ship them after the dioramas to not cause further delays.
Check your pm, I sent a picture of the acrylic wall parts and bases today. :duff

Mine has arrived but it didn't come with instructions and which power supply to purchase. Time to unbox the tumbler and batpods!!!

Haha, I'm right there with you two. Got mine in this week, no instructions and nothing about a power supply.

I also went ahead and put mine together too though, no issues with that.....other than a little frustration when attaching the background panels to the acrylic.

Did anyone get the extras?

I went for the 'Wayne Enterprises: No Trespassing' replica sign instead of the hydrant.

Fan said he preferred to ship the sign (and a separate head he's selling to me)
separately, so that it didnt cause hangups with customs if package was
opened for inspection.

He said he'd ship it at his own cost, but I havent gotten word as to when it will ship,
though I asked him a couple times.

:clap

Thanks for the very first post like that. Hoping for more pictures from all of you soon.

Happy they arrived in the meantime. Had contacted DHL for a more precise date but didn't get feedback.
Thought I had pm'ed everybody the info on the power supply loooong ago but it will also be part of the instructions.

Will send them over as PDF, had to make some minor tweaks since the packaging concept changed after Sibs' and Nova King's Bat-Bunkers.
But I see unboxing was not such a big deal anyway :lol I understand you couldn't wait any longer. :hi5:

As for the extras Gcard is right, will ship them separately and will pm you on that asap since though I still have it on my list I need to sort who wanted what again.

If we have to order replacement parts such as the back drop and screws or panels (other than the top) is that still possible?

I kind want to see if you can create a back drop or base for my 89 BATMOBILE like a brick street base from returns. Also when or are you still creating the bat computer?

so did anyone ever get their bonus free item from Fan? (1:6 fire hydrant or 1:1 Wayne Enterprises sign)

I never received, but curious if others did.

Fan, I replied to your facebook message on getting those items finally shipped.
Thanks for reaching out.... Better late than never.

Hi fellas,
Thanks for sharing the pictures of your great setups!

I kind want to see if you can create a back drop or base for my 89 BATMOBILE like a brick street base from returns. Also when or are you still creating the bat computer?

Sorry, I missed to reply on your post before. That sound like a great idea, will cosider to creats something like that. Drop me a pm please if you have more input for that.

About the Bat-Compoters, please check the thread, I posted an update these days. There is a lot of progress going on right now as I want to finish them finally within Q1 2019. It is my most anticipated project to date and so I lost myself a bit in wanting to make them as perfect as I can. The good thing is that a lot of improvements went into them along the long way compared to the original concept. E.g. right now all 1/6 monitor casing parts (means 200 parts for the 10 desks) are beeing vacuum casted instead of printing them of PA, which would have meant a less accurate surface.

so did anyone ever get their bonus free item from Fan? (1:6 fire hydrant or 1:1 Wayne Enterprises sign)

Everybody will get the promised freebies. I had moved again in the meantime which caused a more or less small organization mess but I am sorting all things and will pm everybody individually again since I need to check again who wanted the 1/6 Hydrant or the 1/1 Wayne Enterprises Sign.

Thanks again for all your patience. You know I am doing all projects in my free time and most of the time I underestimate the time the organization (even uf such small runs) takes but in the end I always deliver.

I’m about 4-5 years too late on this but just wondering if there is still a set available?

There are at least two more commissions for this on my waitlist, if we reach a number of five I might do a second final run later next year but I can't promise it yet. Actually I decided not to build more as it was to time intensive so would need to think about it again.
The reason I need at least 5 is that most custom parts on this, especially the electronics are to expensive to just commission at less than five. Got you on my list and if you like, ask other collectors you know if they would like to get one.

If we have to order replacement parts such as the back drop and screws or panels (other than the top) is that still possible?

Just sent you a pm about this.

Last edited:
Great, thanks Fan. I'll check for your pm regarding shipping and tracking info.
Thanks for the update.

Hi fellas,

Everybody will get the promised freebies. I had moved again in the meantime which caused a more or less small organization mess but I am sorting all things and will pm everybody individually again since I need to check again who wanted the 1/6 Hydrant or the 1/1 Wayne Enterprises Sign.

Thanks again for all your patience. You know I am doing all projects in my free time and most of the time I underestimate the time the organization (even uf such small runs) takes but in the end I always deliver.

Back