No. 5 of 5 finished | Custom 1/6 'Bunker Diorama Case - Lighted Ceiling'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FINAL PICS on page 6!! Custom 1/6 'Bunker Diorama Case With Lighted Ceiling'

These look AMAZING! I can't wait to see it as part of my Dark Knight collection. :yess::clap:rotfl

Re: FINAL PICS on page 6!! Custom 1/6 'Bunker Diorama Case With Lighted Ceiling'

These look AMAZING! I can't wait to see it as part of my Dark Knight collection. :yess::clap:rotfl

Can't wait to see it in your collection as well!! :yess:

very impressive, hit me with a pm if you accidentally made too many of these.

Re: CLOSED The Custom 1/6 'Bunker Diorama Case With Lighted Ceiling' FINAL PICS on pa

following up if you got my payment

Re: CLOSED The Custom 1/6 'Bunker Diorama Case With Lighted Ceiling' FINAL PICS on pa

Any updates?

following up if you got my payment

You got my reply on this post, right? :wave

Any updates?

Yes, full making of pictures of this project are sorted and will be shown soon. The two fully finished commissions are packed now (had problems packing them properly but will also show pictures of the fully packed dioramas as well) and about to ship.

Yours is to be finished next, together with the 4th commission.

The two fully finished commissions are packed now (had problems packing them properly but will also show pictures of the fully packed dioramas as well) and about to ship.

:yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess:

Music to my ears! :rotfl

:impatient: Fan, are we going to make this happen? :pray:

Let me know asap!

Sibs' Bat-Bunker Case shipped today! :yess: Nova Kings's Bat-Bunker will ship next Saturday as well. All open commissions will ship in order of fully received payments as pm'ed to all on the list some days ago. :wave

One spot might become available. Pm me if you're interested, you will find more info below. Will never build more than these six so this is the final chance to own one.

Final weight of the shipment: 64.4 lbs :thud: Boxing these properly is a pain and took many hours, here are some snapshots I took:

f60f83136ee0e69effe941c436892369.jpg

911d40a66835d78c91393518369af70f.jpg

c585be3809a529238c60b14e6dd12b4a.jpg

d57c17972eddb1027de4ca648df91c08.jpg

61fad6f58c51fb3abfd4af03640542d1.jpg

600ad9d0197caedd8f092d89a26cc240.jpg

Sibs' Bat-Bunker shipped almost 2 years after first payment, while maximum 1 Year was planned. The reasons for the delay are mainly on my side as I underestimated the time the finishing of the concept and the construction took and then I ran into a time with barely no freet time to invest in finishing them.

What I learned from that is to make better time plans right at the beginning.

But also financially this project was a pain and delays were caused as committed payments (not from all on the list) came very late or not at all and I had to invest a lot upfront, specially the LED-panels and acrylic parts are very very pricey.

What I learned from that is to ask for at least 50% deposit on future projects...

Anyway, two more of the six commissioned Diorama Cases are on the finishing line and will be shipped once full payments are received. One of the six might become available so if you didn't get the chance by now, feel free to pm me. I have all parts and material I need to build it and will offer it, refunding the previous deposit if you are in.

Also if you are on the list and didn't pm back by now, I will also refund you if you want to transfer your commission to someone you know.

This is the final chance to get one of these btw as I will no longer build them after this project.

Here you will find a picture set of both types (regular sized and maximum sized), all parts I have left are meant for the maximum sized version:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.699255720197283.1073741841.346436545479204&type=3

Last edited:
Re: The Custom 1/6 'Bunker Diorama Case With Lighted Ceiling' FINAL PICS on page 6

Very excited to be able to grab the final spot, Fan.
Thanks for the quick replies with all the details.

Look forward to seeing your progress on this over the next 2-3 months.

Can't wait to see pics from those whose Bunkers are shipped/soon to be shipped!

Re: The Custom 1/6 'Bunker Diorama Case With Lighted Ceiling' FINAL PICS on page 6

Very excited to be able to grab the final spot, Fan.
Thanks for the quick replies with all the details.

Look forward to seeing your progress on this over the next 2-3 months.

Can't wait to see pics from those whose Bunkers are shipped/soon to be shipped!

Same here, when you put so much work in something it's kinda hard sending it out on the one hand but I'm super curious on the other hand to see how it will look set up in another collection and how they will display the collectibles inside.

But at 64.4 lbs I'm happy not to be the post man. :dunno

(...)

600ad9d0197caedd8f092d89a26cc240.jpg

(...)

I'm in the process of assembling mine now. It just needs a few tweaks and the roof put on and it will be completed. I'm excited to get this thing on display!

I'm in the process of assembling mine now. It just needs a few tweaks and the roof put on and it will be completed. I'm excited to get this thing on display!

Great to hear buddy! Curious to see it in your collection and how you'll set things up inside!

Nova King's arrived save and sound as well and all wip commissions on these will be shipped in a few weeks as well. :yess:
(if fully paid :wink1:)

Congrats, Sibs! Please post some pics when your done.

Excited to see this set up in someone's collection.

Nova King's arrived save and sound as well and all wip commissions on these will be shipped in a few weeks as well. :yess:
(if fully paid :wink1:)

Fan, does this include mine as well?! I hadn't gotten any further info/updates since deposits made in February.

Let me know how progress is going. Of course I can finalize payment when this is completed and ready to ship. Thanks.

Congrats, Sibs! Please post some pics when your done.

Excited to see this set up in someone's collection.

Fan, does this include mine as well?! I hadn't gotten any further info/updates since deposits made in February.

Let me know how progress is going. Of course I can finalize payment when this is completed and ready to ship. Thanks.

Hey man, yes it does. :duff While it was not possible to work on the first two in one line but one after the other, I am finishing all 4 open commissions in one line atm, except for the final painting so that storing without damages to the painting is possible if I have to wait for payments to be finished.

No need to send payments atm until it is close to be finished. Will send over pictures and further info before, atm it's just still hard to stick to promised time frames but it's getting better.

Sooo reliefed that the very first arrived save and sound. :thud:

Thanks for that info, Fan. That's good to hear.

Yes, please PM me with pics and any info.

Final payment will be sent immediately when this is done & set for shipping.

FAN, PM ME

Update: [08-01-17] No. 3 | No. 4 | No. 5 of 5 finished and close to shipping.

https://www.facebook.com/FanCustoms/photos...

Making these was challenging and veeeeery time intensive but still fun, though I still have enough parts and material I will most likely not accept another commission. More pics soon.

Last edited:
Back