No. 5 of 5 finished | Custom 1/6 'Bunker Diorama Case - Lighted Ceiling'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom 1/6 'Bunker Diorama Case With Lighted Ceiling' - waitlist

Thanks man! Same here, also can't wait to see how other fellow collectors will arrange figure and vehicle setups in there! :yess:

Will also sort and upload some making of pictures I made in the meantime and post them here as well after I sent them to everybody on the list.

Here is one of the earliest I made some months ago:

image.png

Last edited:

Okay fellas,

it's almost done now. You know I had some problems with the manhole covers and since I waited more then two months now without a clear answer from the shop cutting them I now decided to make them casted. Don't see any disadvantages in the quality, will just have to make a few tests for painting them since it's another material but I'm sure this will speed up the finish instead of waiting for a reply.

Since these are the last parts to be added, there will be a flood of pictures coming soon, but maybe I'll sort and upload them after I arranged shipments of fully paid orders. In any case I'll keep you updated. :hi5:

https://fan-customs.jimdo.com/the-making-of/1-6-bat-bunker-modular-case/

To anyone else involved or concerned with this project:

I was wondering if anyone ever heard anything on or received your bat bunker? At this point I'm trying to determine whether or not I was scammed and I've sent multiple requests for updates. After missing numerous promised deadlines, I've understandably become very concerned. I'm wondering, who else is in the same boat?

Thanks!

-Ian

Hey Ian,

I just answered your post in the Calculator Watch thread writing that I can fully understand that you were starting to feel uncomfortable in this situation, I would feel the same, specially since I've been scammed here some time ago, too. Missing my promised deadlines repeatedly as you said correctly, really makes me feel uncomfortable as well atm, also as I know how important reputation is but mostly because I don't want to let anybody wait.

I spent most of the passed days working on all things, of course still far behind the schedule but I will hold my word on delivering what I promised to deliver.

Great to hear from you! Apologies for assuming the worst but you never know what goes on online. Good to see you back. I sent you a PM.

Great to hear from you! Apologies for assuming the worst but you never know what goes on online. Good to see you back. I sent you a PM.

No problem, just replied to the other thread as well. :duff

Check your pm

Just want to know if you've received my pm?

Will make a special freebie for everybody who was waiting patiently for me to finish the work on their commissions after they sent full payment already, as the work took much longer than I

12b46adb0c3fb4cecd0a8665fa0f20ce.jpg

Last edited:

Very cool. Can't wait for the final product! :clap

This part is of your diorama Sibs. :wink1:

Re: Custom 1/6 'Bunker Diorama Case With Lighted Ceiling'

List is "open" again for a few weeks and will than be closed for ever:

After quite a stressful time with many things to solve in my actual job and a move I'm now fully back in the hobby, also working intensively on finishing custom 1/6 commissions for the fellow freaks here. :yess:

Got a number of additional commission request on this project in the meantime but I had to refuse them at that time since I wasn't sure if I could handle more.

Want you to know that I'll not build more atm BUT if you are interested you can still jump on the list, you only need to be aware that your commission might take up to 12 months to be build, as I will finish other started commissions first.

Only 4 more Bat-Bunkers are possible, as I will not build more than 10.

Last edited:
Re: Custom 1/6 'Bunker Diorama Case With Lighted Ceiling' OPEN [see last post]

This weekend: :wink1:

Will be posting the first picture set of the first regular sized & the first maximum sized modular Bat-Bunkers here.

Thanks for the freebie can't wait till I get it!!!

As promised, here they are: The first two finished Bat-Bunker commissions: :)
You can click on each image for full resolution.

Wow!!! They look fantastic definitely worth the wait which one is mine?

Wow!!! They look fantastic definitely worth the wait which one is mine?

Thanks friend, happy you like the results! It's the one with the Bat-pod. :yess: Made some more pictures that I'll upload probably some days later. Next step: Packing them up. :thud:

You will finally get some PMs in this week with shipping details and everything, also almost finished the assembly instructions in the meantime. Not too difficult to handle it but some steps are important. :hi5:

Back