New Diorama Build: Dagobah - Luke meets Yoda

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Proper shape:

2a70fb509e25aa59eb9e703101c768a7.jpg

Craig, do you reckon you could give a bit of an explanation (and pics if possible) of what you do to mix the plastic and liquid (proportions) and a couple of steps to making a box ?? I may try this one day, and I'm intrigued how to do it. Perhaps there are also videos online ?

Craig, do you reckon you could give a bit of an explanation (and pics if possible) of what you do to mix the plastic and liquid (proportions) and a couple of steps to making a box ?? I may try this one day, and I'm intrigued how to do it. Perhaps there are also videos online ?

I'll do my own vid for you about thought process etc. when I get a minute.

But this is the main one I learned from, and decided "I can do that":

[video=youtube_share;p3gabIJ3Ono]https://youtu.be/p3gabIJ3Ono[/video]

Great craftsmanship and ingenuity. :hi5:

Awesome video. And yep I can do that too [emoji2][emoji1360]

I guess there must be another showing the fusion mix to fill gaps etc. I'll have a look when I get home on the pc.

Thanks !!

Having just discovered this thread today, I am once again impressed with your skills. Kudos! Also, with my advanced, superior building skills in all scales, I'd like to offer you some advice:
"Potato."
That is all. Carry on. ;)

Luke’s Dremel tool/electric toothbrush in progress [emoji14]

8dc2611a75896cb1593bdeeb127bbc34.jpg

Holding here, most scenes it's laying on the boxes:

attachment.php

Edit:

ec6b4334c32a6c3e9875bbdf4828586c.jpg

Last edited:
Just finished Luke's other 'gadget', seen here:

413879954.jpg

d72e50239d7e71b23f389b0e013bcbb5.jpg

By the 'radio' on the box:
413879955.jpg

f3f2eb2e12a5c87e1a1eee3727ae1acb.jpg

And yes, making stuff this tiny is a witch :p :lol

425babfb4c23c2efc0dc7b9cda7a6f8d.jpg

The little blue lamp isn't finished. I have the wrong LED for it. The very bottom will be ground down, and it will sit flush to the 'radio'.

Love the work here, as usual Craig! I see you have the SS R2 - what are your thoughts? I've been torn on trying to go for one or wait for an OT HT version.

I have the HT one that's out now. Superior to SS. No question. But since I'm "trashing" this one, didn't really matter. Once it's "Dagobah'd " who could tell :)

And thanks :)

Back