[NEW PRICE.TAKING PAYMENTS] Aspiro Studio. Doc Holliday Guns, Ring and Cup!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Einur

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi, guys.

I would like to present you new custom accessories company Aspiro Studio. Our instagram is- https://www.instagram.com/aspirostudio/

We would like to introduce our first project. 1/6 scale Doc Holliday accessories. Due to the process of making we will start with one gun, then second, and then ring and cup (if there will be interest) You can see some production videos on our page on Instagram and i would love to share some WIP here.

Material is metal/silver, full specs coming soon!

Just wanted to check how many guys would be interested in perfect Doc Holliday guns: Colt Lighting and Colt SAA QuickDraw.

Please leave a message if you are interested, and i will share more info, more images and prices later.

Huge thanks!

-Two types of rings are available to order, gold and silver, made of brass, inside a zirconia cube
-The gun and the mug are made of silver, the engraving of the pistol model on the barrel and above the handle is also added, the bottom of the mug has a pattern as in the film.

-Price for the gun is 60$
-Price for the rings are 30$ (each)
Just write down which you decided to take ;)
-Price for the mug is 30$
Shipping is 20$ additional (air mail with tracking)

Timeline to make rings and mugs are around 1 month
Timeline to make gun is about 2-3 month

The second gun is coming soon as well!

My paypal is: [email protected]
Please send in USD only, add 5% fees to the payment if you pay as for goods/services.

After the payment is done please fill this form for future sending at the paypal section
To:
City:
Adress:
Zip-code:

IMG_3410.JPG8.jpg

Paid list:
1) kam veitch (gun and mug)
2) Universal Key (gun, mug, gold ring)
3) Jacob Blount (instagram)(gun, mug, gold ring)
4)

Interest list:

1) Elgreco x2
2) Medo
3)
mailalan
4) Universal Key
5) Star Puffs x2
6) the_register
7) Jeronimo

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 141
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 131
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 130
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 124
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 116
  • S4qb5ZrHIUs.jpg
    S4qb5ZrHIUs.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 112
  • 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Price range?

The price will be written soon. It is difficult to say now, because the gun has not yet been completed and what materials will be used to complete the
handle in the discussion. thank you!

More WIP, guys. At the moment, we determine the choice of materials and customize as close as possible in color and texture of the material. But now you can see the quality and shape of the gun.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 76
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 72
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 81
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 66
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 74
Another WIP of the gun.
The handle is made out of silver for now. This is just the first prototype example to see the overall look. We will be working with the plastic to get the same white handle look it was in the movie!

I will be recieving the gun soon, to check all the details and the size. Will make some photos with my Doc Holliday and share.

We will also add all the markings to the gun ;)

Attachments

• 2B1uTXzrYzg.jpg
    2B1uTXzrYzg.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 73
  • A26A7EV1Rhs.jpg
    A26A7EV1Rhs.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 75
  • S4qb5ZrHIUs.jpg
    S4qb5ZrHIUs.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 76
  • MRS-4920136041387-2L.jpg
    MRS-4920136041387-2L.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 62
  • MRS-4920136041387-4L.jpg
    MRS-4920136041387-4L.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 78
To be honest, the barrel looks too long. Both guns were 4.75 inch barrels according to the information I can find.
after i get the gun in my hands i will check all the sizes and we will change it if it really not accurate i guess.

First gun is on his way to me, guys. Will check all the proportions and share some photos, please notice that it is still an example gun and we can and will change some details.

Back