[NEW PRICE.TAKING PAYMENTS] Aspiro Studio. Doc Holliday Guns, Ring and Cup!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone!

Finally got the first gun, mug and rings. Looks great!

-Two types of rings are available to order, gold and silver, made of brass, inside a zirconia cube
-The gun and the mug are made of silver, the engraving of the pistol model on the barrel and above the handle is also added, the bottom of the mug has a pattern as in the film.

-Price for the gun is 120$
-Price for the rings are 70$ (each) Just write down which you decided to take ;)
-Price for the mug is 40$
Shipping is 20$ additional (air mail with tracking)

Timeline to make rings and mugs are around 1 month
Timeline to make gun is about 2-3 month

The second gun is coming soon as well!

My paypal is: [email protected]
Please send in USD only, add 5% fees to the payment if you pay as for goods/services.

After the payment is done please fill this form for future sending at the paypal section
To:
City:
Adress:
Zip-code:

IMG_3410.JPG

2.jpg6.jpg1.jpg8.jpg5.jpg

Yes, but need to sell the first pistols so that there is a budget for the second. The first was done by one’s own efforts

Changing price for some positions, we decided to go with another material, which will be more durable with time an will be more affordable

-Price for the gun is 80$
-Price for the rings are 60$ (each)
Just write down which you decided to take ;)
-Price for the mug is 40$

In for the mug and gun and looking for the second gun (hope in the near future). Please make it happen.

Rings would like to see more pics to take a decision.

Honestly this is exactly what I have looking for this figure, for years.

But this would also be the most expensive accessories I would ever buy. For a first project, without packaging I would have expected a far better price. $260 for the set with just one gun is too much for me.

Ok, guys. Lets reconsider the price.

-Price for the gun is 60$
-Price for the rings are 30$ (each)
Just write down which you decided to take ;)
-Price for the mug is 30$

Thats the lowest i can go, and thats cause i need to give some funds to the guys i am working with. The proccess of making this not cheap as we tried the best possible.

I want to be 100% sure we will get both guns before buying.

I also want a second gun. Therefore, I need the support of people, if there is no interest in people in the first three accessories in which money was invested, then my partners will not spend even more money and time for the second gun. Hope for understanding.

If there is enough guys for the first gun, second def. will be coming from us.

(dont bother marks on the gun handle, its just the prototype)
-mwf_NAqlf4.jpg

3 sets were sent, those were the prototypes. I still got some rings and mugs in stock, waiting time for gun around 2 month.

IMG_1254.jpg
IMG_1248.jpg

The detail on these is incredible. The sheen on them really adds to the illusion of realism at this scale. I know it is a cliché but pictures don't do this set justice. Thanks for offering these pieces Einur.

Back