Head sculpture Outback Warrior Max [Pre-Order Open]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many of you would be interested in the following:

• Total voters
Reaction score
1717780525163.png

Pre-order open for Max - neckless head sculpt only. More pictures to come soon. Due to the complexity of the hair, each head will be 3d printed.
This will be limited to around 45-50 pieces.

Option1: Clean

Price - £175 GBP + Shipping. Shipping balance will be requested once the heads are ready to ship.

1 x Unpainted 3d printed resin head (without neck)
1 x Signed C.O.A
1 x metal case with foam insert

Option2: Injured
Price - £175 GBP + Shipping. Shipping balance will be requested once the heads are ready to ship.

1 x Unpainted 3d printed resin head (without neck)
1 x Signed C.O.A
1 x metal case with foam insert

Paypal: [email protected]

**Please ensure the postal address matches the Paypal payment address, or add the postage address inside the PayPal message.
Also, please remember to add your FORUM NAME, REAL NAME and 'Max Head' inside the PayPal message**

01. cpoll36 [OPTION 2] [PAID]
02. cpoll36 [PAID]
03. doomcrafts13 [PAID]
04. Magpie9 [PAID]
05. Stryker2011 [PAID]
06. Julie250 [PAID]
07. Gruff Old Bear [PAID]
08. KidultHJ [PAID]
09. Lowkeyasgardian [PAID]
10. Inkymonkey [PAID]
11. Arnold Cheng [PAID]
12. Golden Dragon [PAID]
13. john@yoyodyne [PAID]
14. denstarsk8 [PAID]
15. Phil204 [PAID]
16. Bbqyabuki [PAID]
17. Rockatansky [OPTION 2][PAID]
18. Rockatansky [PAID]
19. Berty2046 [PAID]
20. okieh 2 [PAID]
21. StanleyKubrick [PAID]
22. DSH [PAID]
23. BACON! [PAID]
24. Merzmavs [PAID]
25. Doomcrafts13 [PAID]
26. rjszar [PAID]
27. Mikie2Shoes [PAID]
28. Vlad [IG] [PAID]
29. Wested [PAID]
30. Trevor Williams [IG] [PAID]
31. shunkmanitou [PAID]
32. Israel David Groveman [IG] [PAID]

Last edited:
There is also the possibility of a resin casted bald version, slightly cheaper than the hair version. Please state if you are interested in this and If there is enough interest I will make that an available option.

There is also the possibility of a resin casted bald version, slightly cheaper than the hair version. Please state if you are interested in this and If there is enough interest I will make that an available option.

I am interested, thanks. I just need to check some things first.

Also, could you provide and explanation about the differences between 3D printed and resin casted? Are there any positives/ negatives to either type?

Kind thanks

I am interested, thanks. I just need to check some things first.

Also, could you provide and explanation about the differences between 3D printed and resin casted? Are there any positives/ negatives to either type?

Kind thanks
As far as I know UV cure resin (printed) is the same as polyurethane resin (casted) when cured and dried properly. Heads are usually lighter due to it being hollow. It's perfectly fine to paint on and you achieve more detail and no mould lines.

Back