Head sculpture Outback Warrior Max [Pre-Order Open]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many of you would be interested in the following:

• Total voters
So it looks like the votes so far are injured head and chest neck versions. Injured head I will definitely make as its pretty straight forward. Chest neck version will take longer to develop. Please note the chest neck version will also be higher in price.

I will start taking orders for the injured head. You can buy it in addition to standard head or on its own. Price is the same as standard.

Chest Neck version I will need to look into further (if it happens). In the meantime please reply here if you are still interested in the Chest Neck version.

Hi Beastmaster, please could I change my other head option (number 2 on the list) to the injured version. Thanks. I'm still interested in the full neck version too but may have to upgrade my first spot depending on the extra cost incurred. Thanks for offering the extra versions, it's much appreciated!

Beastmaster, what body would you recommend for this head? You may have mentioned it in the other thread

I hope you would consider doing a Marin Riggs from Lethal Weapon sometime in the future. You have nailed the Mel Gibson likeness perfectly.

Yes I would like to. It would mean aging the sculpt up a little.

Beastmaster, what body would you recommend for this head? You may have mentioned it in the other thread

Mainly the JX01. Though I have widened the neck-hole a little more to compensate a wider neck. I used a rubber tube to mod the neck which I may include with heads. Though once I get the new print I will test it with other bodies which it should fit fine.

I would be interested in clean version with chest depending on how long it might take to develop

So neck and chest version for this isn't that straight forward as I'm trying to think of a suitable body to accommodate this. Max has quite a bit of chest exposed as well as an exposed arm. So would ideally need a body that has a detailed muscle defined arm but without a neck. Otherwise I could design it to fit the the JX-01, though this would mean having to remove the rubber torso or cut out a portion of it with the neck. Designing a whole new upper torso isn't something I want to get into and would drive the time and cost up. So feel free to make any body suggestions.

The chest neck version will not hold up orders for the neckless heads as it may need to be released at a later time if it takes too long.

So one body I have found that could work is the HaoYuToys 1/6 T-20R. Does anyone here own this body? It has sculpted arms, as well as no moulded neck.

1718885813612.png

Modifying jx body upper torso sounds good to me, I think I would prefer it this way
Body has great proportions for this character and cutting off rubber torso would be fastest way to do it imho

Attachments

• IMG_0669.jpeg
    IMG_0669.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Modifying jx body upper torso sounds good to me, I think I would prefer it this way
Body has great proportions for this character and cutting off rubber torso would be fastest way to do it imho
Yeah that would make more sense. I might just stick to this body. They are pretty cheap on Aliexpress.

Back