Peter Cushing set by Sculptor

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my amazing sculpt and had to play around a bit. It's temporary until Dan's outfit gets here but I'm really digging it. Piett uniform on an HT Slim. I'll be using Dan's outfit with HT Han boots and probably this Slim.

IMG_0306.JPG

Next to Leia.

IMG_0308.JPG

Looks greta man, Im so excited for everybody getting their castings! By the way the last set of castings for preorders will go out by Tuesday.

Just got my amazing sculpt and had to play around a bit. It's temporary until Dan's outfit gets here but I'm really digging it. Piett uniform on an HT Slim. I'll be using Dan's outfit with HT Han boots and probably this Slim.

View attachment 329343

Next to Leia.

View attachment 329344
That looks fantastic, and you may still want to use that uniform.
I have Dans outfit, and as fantastic as it is, and it is, it's just too big for Tarkin.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

Getting excited to see all the paint jobs rolling in! Check out Carlos' version:

17190764_1268656683218642_9093399905674082538_n.jpg

So who's was this? I need to get mine painted like this or I'm gonna keep waiting on HT fa-realz. It's like he didn't even use flesh tones on this thing, like a base of pastel yellow. Looks like chicken skin and the mustache shadow is simply amazing. DAYUM.

I have Dans outfit, and as fantastic as it is, and it is, it's just too big for Tarkin.

Well that's kinda disappointing...:gah:

sorry to hear that. what body did you use? ttm 18 or 21 is highly recommended.

sorry to hear that. what body did you use? ttm 18 or 21 is highly recommended.
It's a ttm18 Dan, it's more around the neck area and the collar, Tarkin has a really thin neck and it sits quite high.
Like i said though mate, it's a wonderfully well created uniform, but for Tarkin it's just a little big.
bd83753dfe2f499bc809a89682860ffb.jpg

Any way to fold that collar in half and stitch it closed? I've had success on other collars doing that.

Shoulders look a bit broad too though. I think this uniform was made for a regular sized figure rather than a skinny old man.

Risky, but you could try to wash and shrink the uniform in a hot dryer.

Good idea on the collar. I was thinking about trying to shrink it too. Hot water and high heat drying might take some poofiness away.

Like any material, it should shrink some... but you just never know quite how much or little. It can also make the stitching 'bubble' along stitchlines since thread doesn't shrink. But a hot iron will usually solve that issue.

But its worth the risk if you have the uniform, because it doesn't look like it works as is. Time to customize.

Still hoping for more pictures to come... we seem to have a strange lack of photographers here.

Back