POLL: Rainman's Best Figure to Date!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's the best Rainman figure?

• Anton Chigurh

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Daniel Plainview DX

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Pee-Wee Herman

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Doc Holiday DX

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • Willy Wonka DX

Votes: 22 19.6%
  • Bill the Butcher

Votes: 38 33.9%
  • Alex DeLarge DX

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • The Dude

Votes: 17 15.2%
  • Tyler Durden Ver.2

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • The Narrator

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
The Dude is easily my favorite and knowing how much I love the figure and the character, it's going to be tough to find any flaws in it nor will I find any other figure to top it. Ofcourse, I do not have a Bill or Wonka. If I had to rate the rest of my Rainman figures, it'd be in this order: 2. Doc Holliday, 3. PeeWee Herman, 4. Plainview, 5. Marty McFly.

I haven't owned any of them but Wonka always amazes me. I have no attachment to the character, either. I just think it may be the best 1/6 I've ever seen. Pee Wee is another gem.

I Think it's time for Round 2! Mags at your leisure my brother! :hi5:
New Open Poll... New Round of Voting! "Let's Get It On" :lol

These are pointless. There's literally a 1/4 of Rainman's fan base here on the boards. Half of which probably have never even owned more than 1 maybe 2 of Rainman's work. :dunno

I see you put together a Bill real quick! Changed your mind about him, huh.

I never said I didn't like it. Just not #1 in Rainman's figures.

So there. :moon :lol

Oh wait, so you noticed, but no nice comment? Just waiting to use it against at the right moment? :nono

:lol

Still for me is as follows:
#1 Wonka
#2 Anton
#3 Bill tied with The Dude

Hmmm Anton over Butcher....interesting

These are pointless. There's literally a 1/4 of Rainman's fan base here on the boards. Half of which probably have never even owned more than 1 maybe 2 of Rainman's work. :dunno

The only point is sheetz & giggles broski. Nothing comes out of it. It's just for fun and for convo sake

.....and for anyone who wants to put up some figures to bet that Butcher isn't the best Rainman figure ever! :lol

Last edited:
Back