POLL: Rainman's Best Figure to Date!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's the best Rainman figure?

• Anton Chigurh

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Daniel Plainview DX

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Pee-Wee Herman

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Doc Holiday DX

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • Willy Wonka DX

Votes: 22 19.6%
  • Bill the Butcher

Votes: 38 33.9%
  • Alex DeLarge DX

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • The Dude

Votes: 17 15.2%
  • Tyler Durden Ver.2

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • The Narrator

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

DarthMagnus

One Sixth Fly Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is just a fun poll to see who will come out on top. Nothing shady behind it. I'm adding Anton because as you know already hes gonna be that kickass. No doubt about it!

Only 10 choices and I started adding from latest backwards up until The Dude. Then I went for the 2 most popular FC figs. I guess you can add any missing figure choice in your comments if anything.

I think there is a limit on poll options. Also, polls can't be modified once made. I don't think Chaplin is the best, BTW, just better than some of those listed :D

I don't have the privilege of owning any full figures - but I voted for Bill the Butcher...though I have to say I feel he is a tie with Willy Wonka. And Chaplin is a close 2nd.

fullset The Ugly was fantastic but I went with Narrator out of those listed. 2 sets of clothes, 2 heads, both back when Rainman included lots of accessories. Tuco's 1:1 ring is amazing. They don't get a lot of love as they were before a lot of the newbs discovered Rainman.

For me so far I think it's actually the dude. Just because of how fantastic it looks and the amount of shelf presence it holds simply by wearing a cardigan and holding a white Russian. :lol With Anton in hand though I may change my mind. Bill is an incredible figure but with not being a huge fan of the movie I can't class it as my favorite personally.

This was a tough decision. Bill is fantastic in every way. Wonka is magical but Bill would have a slight edge. Wonka with Oompa is even more magical, and combined probably has the slightest of edges on Bill. It's almost not fair as it's two on one! To me it's a virtual tie and I think that just speaks to how dominant Bill is. But I had to give it to Wonka DX in the end.

Back