Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool...I'll get to watch this sell out after I get back from the movie theater. :lightsabe

We have to get this cleared up because Stiff just reported the opposite saying that the H&C is built as usual. He doesn't show the sculpt pictured in the H&C listing but it's listed in the description, and the hair piece isn't pictured in the head listing, but it would be odd if it wasn't included. But at the same time I wouldn't think that he'd put this sculpt at the usual price with the hair. Ahhh, the usual confusion of things not adding up or making sense that we've become used to :lol

I wonder how the hair attaches anyway. Coukd it be a magnet or is it glued in?

I asked Rainman yesterday as well and he did say the ponytail will be included.

We have to get this cleared up because Stiff just reported the opposite saying that the H&C is built as usual. He doesn't show the sculpt pictured in the H&C listing but it's listed in the description, and the hair piece isn't pictured in the head listing, but it would be odd if it wasn't included. But at the same time I wouldn't think that he'd put this sculpt at the usual price with the hair. Ahhh, the usual confusion of things not adding up or making sense that we've become used to :lol

I wonder how the hair attaches anyway. Coukd it be a magnet or is it glued in?

I'm guessing it may now be changing from what Stiff had been told earlier? The price of the outfit set seems to have dropped from $500 to $400 since I last looked?

I think it's pretty sure head is not included.
It's not the first time the description doesn't match. It says "outfit set" while it is always "head + outfit set" or "painted + outfit set" or "head + outfit"...

H&C price went up with Bill#2 ($500) and I think it doesn't even exist anymore since regan. There was no H&C set with the priest release. I guess you have to buy clothing and head separately now. This time we know price increased a lot on FS and DX (so there is no reason it would not be the case with H&C), accesories are more expensive because he didn't do it himself and clothes are also more expensive to produce.

Edit : price is now $400, that answers the question.

Yeah, around $500 for the H+C set in total then, after shipping is accounted for. Unless the fullset exclusive item is phenomenal, it seems like a pretty bad deal (you could get the H+C set for less than half the price!), even though of course some are only going to be interested in the paintwork from the Man, the fullset COA, etc.

- FS $1100 Lee's paint/ FS COA & BOX / exclusive item (?) / body
- H&C $530

Based on Bill#2 pricing, it would make H&C $30 and FS $260 more expensive than "usual releases".

And $570 bewteen FS and H&C. I don't know what to think :horror

Is this new secret item only for DX and Dracula red FS? or it is also for Dracula blue FS?? It really needs to be clarified.

Also anybody knows if the VVIP gift is related to this figure or not?

Last edited:
I asked Rainman yesterday as well and he did say the ponytail will be included.

I'm guessing it may now be changing from what Stiff had been told earlier? The price of the outfit set seems to have dropped from $500 to $400 since I last looked?

Yea I saw the adjustment to $400 after I posted. Also he added "Included Hair Tail" at the end of the unpainted pics in the head listing.

So that clarifies a few things

Yeah, around $500 for the H+C set in total then, after shipping is accounted for. Unless the fullset exclusive item is phenomenal, it seems like a pretty bad deal (you could get the H+C set for less than half the price!), even though of course some are only going to be interested in the paintwork from the Man, the fullset COA, etc.

- FS $1100 Lee's paint/ FS COA & BOX / exclusive item (?) / body
- H&C $530

Based on Bill#2 pricing, it would make H&C $30 and FS $260 more expensive than "usual releases".

And $570 bewteen FS and H&C. I don't know what to think :horror

Is this new secret item only for DX and Dracula red FS? or it is also for Dracula blue FS?? It really needs to be clarified.

Also anybody knows if the VVIP gift is related to this figure or not?

We all know that he kind of wings it when it comes to certain things like pricing and inclusions/exclusions, and many times they don't add up to make perfect sense. But I agree that this time the scales are more off balanced than they've ever been.

I really would like to know what the FS/DX special item is because I'm sure that'll be a big deciding factor for a lot of us

This is all still very confusing. The prices just don't add up and descriptions are vague given the large amount of money required. Is RM usually this way?

It's not unusual for people to have only a rough idea of what they're getting at the time that they place an order. In one instance--for Vincent Vega--he totally changed his mind about what outfits the character was going to receive after pre-orders went live.

I know with Jack there was a tab to select add ons for the outfit set. Which would let you select painted sculpts or non painted sculpts. I wonder if it'll be this way or if you'll have to go to the painted sculpt section and select. More chance of cart jackings if so lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not unusual for people to have only a rough idea of what they're getting at the time that they place an order. In one instance--for Vincent Vega--he totally changed his mind about what outfits the character was going to receive after pre-orders went live.

Oh, wow. I would really like to snag this figure, just trying to decide what one. I get the price difference between DX and 2x Fullsets, that makes sense. But even if the clothes need a HS added to them, the $600 difference seems way out. So, it's made me hesitate, but if I get this, will be my first purchase from RM.

The outfit for old Dracula is nothing special it's what it comes with that makes up the price, I'll be just grabbing the head but I'm surprised there is no lantern though?:dunno

I really wanted to order the Victorian set but with Christmas I'm giving it a miss congrats to those getting him :hi5:

The outfit for old Dracula is nothing special it's what it comes with that makes up the price, I'll be just grabbing the head but I'm surprised there is no lantern though?:dunno

I really wanted to order the Victorian set but with Christmas I'm giving it a miss congrats to those getting him :hi5:

You really made me think about this. Since the Dracula with red robe has already been made before by Spenser so I see why you thought this is nothing special. I am thinking now I might just as well pick up the head. I sent you a PM.

Last edited:
Cool...I'll get to watch this sell out after I get back from the movie theater. :lightsabe

Lucky you! I HAVE to wait...WAIT...my girlfriend won't take me until after christmas. AND I promised her I'd only go with her. :gah: Enjoy the movie tonight!! Heard it was good and I am thrilled to hear that. All I care is that its better than the PT crap. lol

Do you think the secret item may be the lantern?

It's very possible and it may make the price difference more justifiable.

Lucky you! I HAVE to wait...WAIT...my girlfriend won't take me until after christmas. AND I promised her I'd only go with her. :gah: Enjoy the movie tonight!! Heard it was good and I am thrilled to hear that. All I care is that its better than the PT crap. lol

It is. :D

Back