Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I secured mine yesterday...
Did you lock yours in Pop?

Locked but not loaded. I'm still debating what to do.

Ok guys UPDATE!!!!!

Talked to Lee again and he will be including a secret GIFT with all DX and FULLSET orders. :)))))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The plot thickens! Stop playing with our emotions damn it, and tell us what it is FFS

This release really needs a secret item. There has never been such a swing from H&C to FS before. $600 for a KO body and The Man's paint? While Aeon does nice work, personally I always favor RM's paint to hers, and I'm happy to pay the $350ish more for a FS, but part of what helps justify that is the secret item.

This time her paint is really close to on par with his. I think I still prefer his but I do like how she's toning down the eyes, while his is a little brighter than I'd wish for

Last edited:
This release really needs a secret item. There has never been such a swing from H&C to FS before. $600 for a KO body and The Man's paint? While Aeon does nice work, personally I always favor RM's paint to hers, and I'm happy to pay the $350ish more for a FS, but part of what helps justify that is the secret item.

This time her paint is really close to on par with his. I think I still prefer his but I do like how she's toning down the eyes, while his is a little brighter than I'd wish for

Supposedly on Facebook its been said that the sculpt isn't part of that $500 Clothing/Accessories set, so thats $130 added to make it a $630 purchase compared to the $1,100 Fullset, also the Sculpt alone won't have the long braid, so with the Full Set you are getting:

FS CoA, Rainman Paint, Full Figure (Sculpt w/Braid, Clothing, Accessories, Body), FS Secret item. All that for a $470 difference now.

Last edited:
Supposedly on Facebook its been said that the sculpt isn't part of that $500 Clothing/Accessories set, so thats $150 added to make it a $650 purchase compared to the $1,100 Fullset, also the Sculpt alone won't have the long braid, so with the Full Set you are getting:

FS CoA, Rainman Paint, Full Figure (Sculpt w/Braid, Clothing, Accessories, Body), FS Secret item. All that for a $450 difference now.

What?! For real! I was going to pick up the red robe HC version and I swore I read somewhere someone said the painted head is included in that package for $500? And now I did not know the head will not be with a long braid and that would be extra $150 to add to the order? I don't know what to think about that.

What?! For real! I was going to pick up the red robe HC version and I swore I read somewhere someone said the painted head is included in that package for $500? And now I did not know the head will not be with a long braid and that would be extra $150 to add to the order? I don't know what to think about that.

I'm on the same page here man. I asked these two questions to Mr Lee on facebook and he said he'll check and get back to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's past 8AM right now CST. Orders open at 8PM.

If you're from europe it's gonna be a late night, it always is

ah lol thanks for clearing that out ,) so confusing al those different timezones =) It's a weekend so I guess I can fight a fiew hours this evening/night =)

Last edited:
Supposedly on Facebook its been said that the sculpt isn't part of that $500 Clothing/Accessories set, so thats $130 added to make it a $630 purchase compared to the $1,100 Fullset, also the Sculpt alone won't have the long braid, so with the Full Set you are getting:

FS CoA, Rainman Paint, Full Figure (Sculpt w/Braid, Clothing, Accessories, Body), FS Secret item. All that for a $470 difference now.

We have to get this cleared up because Stiff just reported the opposite saying that the H&C is built as usual. He doesn't show the sculpt pictured in the H&C listing but it's listed in the description, and the hair piece isn't pictured in the head listing, but it would be odd if it wasn't included. But at the same time I wouldn't think that he'd put this sculpt at the usual price with the hair. Ahhh, the usual confusion of things not adding up or making sense that we've become used to :lol

I wonder how the hair attaches anyway. Coukd it be a magnet or is it glued in?

Back