Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of relieved that Old Man Drac has finally sold out. Found myself being tempted a few times today (after seeing the pics with the robe in full flow) and had to keep reminding myself I think the movie's s***e. First time I've ever been tempted to buy a figure from a film I don't really rate at all though.

don't worry it will come back for order a couple more times haha

What's extra with the fullset that warrants another $600 from the H&C? Obviously, no body, but what else?

Body, fs coa, box, rainman paint. Its the biggest cost differential ive seen between hc and fs, and on top of that theres not FS exclusive...

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Body, fs coa, box, rainman paint. Its the biggest cost differential ive seen between hc and fs, and on top of that theres not FS exclusive..

Seems like a HUGE difference just for those few bits.

Still baffles me the difference in price between Red Clothes Set and Full Set, but w/e I must be missing something. Perhaps he's made a mistake and doesn't come with the head like he says. He also doesn't say that the head will be painted by Aeon.

Does RM declare the price on customs form?

Any Non Vip's looking for Victorian Dracula? I would keep Old man Dracula, Wolf bust and Certificate from DX. Buyer would get Young Victorian Dracula at a discount. Pm me for details. Merry Christmas Folks. :)

Back