Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the Young Drac does come with a haired sculpt, top hat, sculpted hands and shoes, real metal cane and Robbie's Glasses. It is pricey but its nice top to bottom.

He has the broach in addition to all of that and this is all true, but I still feel that it falls within the realm of the usual package.

I'm usually not this indecisive but I guess the figures themselves trump the movie IMO so it's a hard call on the dandy. If I were a bigger fan the DX would be an insta-buy but even as a very casual fan the old Drac is a no brainer.

I secured the DX but didn't pay yet. I always pay on the spot but this one is going to take a little thinking.

I love Fergo's work and it's nice to see this collaboration but I do look forward to RM's accessories. I'm wondering if Fergo did both the blade and the sword. They both are killer

I'd love to see him do it. He can undoubtedly sculpt it to perfection but maybe he didn't tackle it because he didn't want to add an LED function?

Im very impressed with both sets, I'm happy i got my DX ordered, I'm also shot so I'm going to go sleep haha, good luck guys!

Congrats :duff. You almost have me convinced. I left the last page open with the PayPal banner with my mouse hovering. Trigger finger's getting itchy

Prices are stealing the show for me.

You can't possibly argue the 300$ increase for eache figure. Old drac has almost no accessories.

I'm disappointed about the price but the figures look like the best of the best. But I was already not reasonable, buying his stuff every time. Now it's out of my league completely.

I'll become an enthousiastic admirer, better than a complaining customer.

Edit : Well I'll have to get that one before I quit ahah I don't see many characters needing Lee's touch anyway, so I'll be out from next release^^ I just won't buy any other figures for the next 8 months.

I guess the sword is steel coming from Fergo???

Last edited:
Well, I was asleep here in the UK. Is that just VIP sold and it's still on for the 18th? Or is that the end of it for any chance at DX?

It's not sold out for VIP's and Lee is keeping spots for non VIP's anyway so my guess is you have very good chances to get what you want tomorrow.

I thought I was VIP level. Maybe I still am. Do emails go out or is it just a matter of logging in. Pricing appears to be where expected, although lower is always welcome, so will pick up the DX if I can and maybe sell a few things to level out the price

you must be logged in, I think there is no email for VIP pre order.

Hello Friend~
Long time no mail.
I 'v been living well with hard work! haha~
Whatever I made Dracula and I will open on
18th,December pm 08:00
The time zone is
Time in New Orleans
You have to watch time for General member Openning time.
My Translator is on Trip now
So i am writing this by myself..
I have to tell 2 things
One is about VIP Rule.
I will make VVIP member list.
From who paid biggiest money for My figure.
And i will make Special gift for the VVIP members.
It is my respect to them.
Pls Don't think I make people feel down by money.
Truly I want to respect them who has loved my figure for long time.
2nd is Red Dracula shoes.
My friend sent me some books for info of Dracula design.
But I don't know where the book is right now maybe it is coming to me...
So I will make shoes of Red Dracula and i will show you Final sculpt.
I Couldn't find design in movie.never!

Ah last thing~
We will send Priest in next week finally.
I hope you to set with Regan~^^
Thank you everyone.
best regard

Last edited:
I thought the first talk if VVIP was a joke. Was this announced on FB or something? What does it offer and what are the requirements?

Everything still available for VIP. maybe the price plus the time of year is slowing this one down.

Yep. The vvip was announced on facebook. I assume this will be for the folks who have been with Rainman since the beginning.

I think VSquaredIP sounds interesting, but I'm holding out for VeeVeeVEEIP.

Once achieved, Rainman flies you in to his studio and you get to watch while he personally paints your head sculpts.

Also included is the secret item: golden 1/6 shopping cart.

Price is pretty crazy on these. But it looks magnificent. I'm a long time buyer who has spent thousands from the 'Man, but I'm not a high roller who buys every full set or DX. So, I'm curious if I will make the cut for the VVVIP or not.

$12-15k and up spent with Rainman should qualify as VVIP right?

The Lantern will probably be the secret Item :panic:

$12-15k and up spent with Rainman should qualify as VVIP right?

The Lantern will probably be the secret Item :panic:

I thought the same... I asked Lee if there is a Full set gift, there isnt one. I also asked about the lantern he said, - "no ~~sorry"

wish this was included....
So I went ahead and started on one I plan to use personally.... if I refine it all the way, anyone interested?
wip ofcourse. started last night.
draclight.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-12-17 at 8.07.48 AM.jpg

Last edited:
Back