Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
something is not selling me this DX....well besides not having all the funds for it but i'm in no rush to actually galvanize all the funds for this...specially when the wife and kids need their gifts first....just don't see the wiseness in putting this up for order 7 days from X-man with actual payment due on X-mas....that is befuddling me...

Ooooooooh.... pulling it out to see who's got it bigger! Oooooooooh......

No, it's actually a serious question to try and gauge what qualifies as VVIP assuming it's on money spent like the regular VIP. Your too caught up in your feelings. :lol

Ooooooooh.... pulling it out to see who's got it bigger! Oooooooooh......

I haven't spent 1/3 of that but I do have Mr. Lee as a friend so that's priceless [emoji13]

It is fantastic you guys that have been faithfully collecting and supporting Lee will be rewarded. Congratulations

I thought the same... I asked Lee if there is a Full set gift, there isnt one. I also asked about the lantern he said, - "no ~~sorry"

wish this was included....
So I went ahead and started on one I plan to use personally.... if I refine it all the way, anyone interested?
View attachment 230021

I think he could change that though. The lantern seems like the only real choice. Maybe no led function but I'm sure he'll give it some thought. We got him to make pazuzu after all and the DX already comes with a bust.

Yep. The vvip was announced on facebook. I assume this will be for the folks who have been with Rainman since the beginning.

Yes. He has amassed a list of names that have been with him since earlier releases. The right thing to do.

I thought the same... I asked Lee if there is a Full set gift, there isnt one. I also asked about the lantern he said, - "no ~~sorry"

So I went ahead and started on one I plan to use personally.... if I refine it all the way, anyone interested?

Hey, I am hoping to order the old man version H & C tomorrow and if I do, I'd be definitely in for the lantern!

wip ofcourse. started last night.
View attachment 230021
View attachment 230037

How is no one talking about this?!

wip ofcourse. started last night.

I'm all in, as long as I get the DX. Please add me to your list! Cheers.

Is there a H&C set for old version of dracula? Cause I can't seem to find it in the custom heads section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Head is included in clothing set this time around. Only 20.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Red robe and dx now sold out for vip it seems.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Kind of relieved that Old Man Drac has finally sold out. Found myself being tempted a few times today (after seeing the pics with the robe in full flow) and had to keep reminding myself I think the movie's s***e. First time I've ever been tempted to buy a figure from a film I don't really rate at all though.

Back