Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9ee9b6d67b3b403daa91c66486720988.jpg
edb545067c401756455772ab70cb8874.jpg
dc20c75a888af21adb22f0946b7fb37e.jpg
c56c0b8f9d311f3941a8939760c4a89b.jpg
1190dd36c8922e35b88b6189c38f36f5.jpg
e2c36681c4658a73f16c576757622eee.jpg
c6e77ae6908f6d338dda8430d3fc3b91.jpg
469668f1b06b8b034318b02ae57c92dd.jpg

Inviato dal mio SM-G925F utilizzando Tapatalk

Wrapped up in the holiday madness and it's been hard tuning in. Damn these look un-friggin-real! Incredible! Infinitely better than the film itself :lol

I think I have to jump on this. These teasers look so fantastic I'm even tempted to go DX and I'm not even nearly that kind of fan.

Lantern as the full set item would be the cat's yarbles

I talked to Lee about the painting the heads thing. He does in fact paint all the heads and assembles. He does have help painting on the accessories ect. He paints 40 heads every 3 days. The picture came from testing paint. I should have asked before posting that pic. Sorry everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After you posted it I was thinking exactly that (it was a test paint pic) later on that night. I don't think RM would pull that kind of fugazi nonsense. Plus I'd think most of us who have been following his work for a while could easily pick out which is his and which is Aeon's paint in a side by side unlabeled test.

If he paints 40 heads every 3 days, he's not a human being. There's either an endoskeleton under there or he gets changed in a phone booth.

He's mentioned several times when he got help painting some accessories but he's also told us when he's painting all the FS heads and accessories. I don't think there's anyone else aside from him and Aeon doing the painting for anything

Dude, that's Lakhota after we got bent the other night for Santa Con! How did you get that pic?! Stuff travels too fast on this God damn internet man :eek:hbfrank:

biggrin.gif

Probably wishful thinking but I'd love an extra pair of hands for both sets

I was hoping we were going to get some better pics to marinate on before PO opened :rock

Robbie, how are those shades staying on? And how delicate are we talking? And will you come to the rescue if there's no lantern? :)

He must be editing his site as we speak. I just saw some things change while I was browsing, one of which being he closed orders on the Priest.

I wonder how long he's making the robe. I'd be surprised if he's going for dead accuracy because it would have to be around a foot long past the ankles

Accessories made by Fergo? Both of them?

I get why old Drac is more expensive than the usual full set but I'm not getting why dandy Drac is

These look really amazing and I locked my set down but, really - I do wish Lee made a lantern for red version. :( I was anticipating that.

$1100 each figure, $2100 for the DX

Decisions decisions. Young Drac looks amazing but a little pricey for being barebones. No wolfman? No secret items? What's going on?

$1100 each figure, $2100 for the DX

Decisions decisions. Young Drac looks amazing but a little pricey for being barebones. No wolfman? No secret items? What's going on?

Well the Young Drac does come with a haired sculpt, top hat, sculpted hands and shoes, real metal cane and Robbie's Glasses. It is pricey but its nice top to bottom.

Fergo accessories are hot but..........Rainman no accessories for old Drac? WEAKKKKKK!!!!

Do the Lantern

Last edited:
Back