Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rainman told me Young Dracula version will only be fullset because of the hair, so no loose sets for that one

For Real?!!! :horror

Well I'm out. :banghead
I was only gonna get a H and C. I bought a new car last weekend.
Now I really wish he would have postponed this til January.

I talked to Lee about the painting the heads thing. He does in fact paint all the heads and assembles. He does have help painting on the accessories ect. He paints 40 heads every 3 days. The picture came from testing paint. I should have asked before posting that pic. Sorry everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I talked to Lee about the painting the heads thing. He does in fact paint all the heads and assembles. He does have help painting on the accessories ect. He paints 40 heads every 3 days. The picture came from testing paint. I should have asked before posting that pic. Sorry everyone

No worries man, thanks for clearing it up!

The band color of the hat should be the same as the vest. The cravat color should be darker with no blue.

I hope he will change it, it would make a huge difference for me.

At this point, Lee should also hire Robbie or someone else to do the hats. I'm tired to pay extra $$$ to fix little details on his stuff. Well I wouldn't mind if I was rich of course.

Apart from that, I think both figures look very impressive. It's amazing.

Last edited:

Ah, don't worry. This has hopefully fulfilled the Rainman thread drama quota, maybe it'll be smooth sailing from here :lol

Hmmmmmmm........lol

well that settles it! :clap

Been hearing about alot of bogus VIP accounts.....wondering when Rainman is gonna start cleaning house and implement the VVIP service or make some new changes

Last edited:
The band color of the hat should be the same as the vest. The cravat color should be darker with no blue.

I hope he will change it, it would make a huge difference for me.

At this point, Lee should also hire Robbie or someone else to do the hats. I'm tired to pay extra $$$ to fix little details on his stuff. Well I wouldn't mind if I was rich of course.

Apart from that, I think both figures look very impressive. It's amazing.

I don't think He will. His response via Facebook regarding the hat.
이창근 I am not a computer friend..They use many color light in movie.just i did my best.thank you.

I don't think He will. His response via Facebook regarding the hat.
이창근 I am not a computer friend..They use many color light in movie.just i did my best.thank you.

Wow :dunno

Still bummed he's not offering Head and clothing for Victorian.
Kinda wish that this got postponed for January, then I may have a chance to go even fullset.
With Christmas, car downpayment, bills...the timing sucks. :(

:dunno It's an amazing likeness but why does he always do this? The hair is not pink. It's literally like he tries to be different or is just plain colorblind. Enough with the extra just stick to the script. No pink hair please somebody talk to him and advise.

Also would like to see the Victorian Drac sculpt up close with the top hat off. I'm interested in seeing how well that hair is rooted in.

He actually is color blind. He mentioned this to me once. Reds and greens are especially difficult to decipher for people who are color blind. I don't think he is trying to make things different on purpose. I'm sure he understands the importance of screen accuracy, etc.

The figures looks great!

Best-S.

He actually is color blind. He mentioned this to me once. Reds and greens are especially difficult to decipher for people who are color blind. I don't think he is trying to make things different on purpose. I'm sure he understands the importance of screen accuracy, etc.

The figures looks great!

Best-S.

Whoa, if he's color blind then that explains it. Maybe one of his staff members can help him with the color accuracy though because it is kinda an important detail.

cf29e743641adbc2cafebf8ec688a79c.jpg

9184b813358593647bd9754c0616f102.jpg

Back