Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12367024_1075402289161297_1472907001_n_zpsdwsu7xok.jpg

Hair looks a bit on the pink side in that picture, but still an extraordinarily good likeness.

Rainman told me Young Dracula version will only be fullset because of the hair, so no loose sets for that one

:dunno It's an amazing likeness but why does he always do this? The hair is not pink. It's literally like he tries to be different or is just plain colorblind. Enough with the extra just stick to the script. No pink hair please somebody talk to him and advise.

Also would like to see the Victorian Drac sculpt up close with the top hat off. I'm interested in seeing how well that hair is rooted in.

I must admit I'm slightly disappointed with his hat (as well as pink hair). It looks very plasticy, and the band is supposed to be the same grey as his suit, not blue. I know it's nit-picking, but for the price these figures command. . . And his cravat is supposed to be dark grey too.

GO - b03d85d98fd.jpg

The sculpts are amazing though. Truly stunning.

Do you think his lamp will be the bonus item? We've already seen the sword and cane.

Looks like the razor will be an accessory as well

razordracula_zps9lpufe5l.png

That would be cool - to have Keanu (there's a million sculpts of him) in a chair, with the Count shaving him.

I'd already thought about using a knife from my Depp Sweeney figure.

Back