Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is Rainman turning out these sets at higher numbers and at a pace more rapid than I've ever seen?

If there are two or three figures in this DX offering, PLUS a painted wolf man bust, that's starting to look like 150 heads or possibly 200??? And that's not even counting Full Sets.

There's a lot of help.

Last edited:
COA should just say sculpted by Rainman. I'm guessing that's about the only thing he does these days.

Rainman, going back to Taxi Driver, has had "more" people working for him and he delegates the jobs accordingly. Sculpting at this point is his "main" gig and paint direction and once in a while, he blesses a handful of sets a day with paint.

Don't be fooled. There's a lot of help. Notice the hands painting Regan when the coa says "painted by Rainman" ......just sayin
6f2be0bd51c7a451668573070e0e17ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very interesting catch

This is a reply to Stiff, Bak, and the others responding to my comments.

Soooooooooooo, what you're saying is that Rainman's not really painting these sets? Because, and I guess that's my naivete, I kinda thought that we were all shelling out two grand plus because HE was the one painting them.

Did I just find out there's no Santa Claus?

Rainman, going back to Taxi Driver, has had "more" people working for him and he delegates the jobs accordingly. Sculpting at this point is his "main" gig and paint direction and once in a while, he blesses a handful of sets a day with paint.

This is a reply to Stiff, Bak, and the others responding to my comments.

Soooooooooooo, what you're saying is that Rainman's not really painting these sets? Because, and I guess that's my naivete, I kinda thought that we were all shelling out two grand plus because HE was the one painting them.

Did I just find out there's no Santa Claus?

WOAH WOAH! Hold the phone... there is no Santa!?!!???!

That's bad if he hasn't been painting all the full sets he's supposed to be painting... but don't forget that Reagan was a different release set up compared to his usual work, maybe there's something there that's affecting this.

Back