Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assume that the people who bought Torrance grand packages were exempt from that though, because that would be instant VIP status.

I'm curious about this. I'd imagine that Torrance wouldn't count just for the fact that the sale was open ended. Sure a Grand Package buyer would meet the monetary mark, but they didn't have to claw their way to VIP over a length of time and fight through horrific cluster f__k checkouts.

I'm curious about this. I'd imagine that Torrance wouldn't count just for the fact that the sale was open ended. Sure a Grand Package buyer would meet the monetary mark, but they didn't have to claw their way to VIP over a length of time and fight through horrific cluster f__k checkouts.

Maybe he counted full sets and not DXs or Grand Packages. That way you've got the money loyalty but not the easy cop out on the heart stopping checkouts that a stress free $2000 purchase would get you.

I'm gonna pass on this so if anyone needs help getting a DX or fullset let me know, just send over a pm. Thanks.

i made vip with torrance grand.

Can someone explain the difference between RM's fullset and DX, please?

Will the DX be one figure with accessories and the fullset a couple of figures with accessories?

Can someone explain the difference between RM's fullset and DX, please?

Will the DX be one figure with accessories and the fullset a couple of figures with accessories?

In this case the DX will be both full figures plus (probably) an extra accessory not found in the full sets or in the H&C sets - most likely the bust. It will be a full figure workup with Rainman's paintwork.

There will be 30 of each fullset - 30 full Victorian version figures, and 30 full Red Robe versions. They will be full figure workups with Rainman's paintwork and a secret item accessory not found in the H&C sets.

After that there'll probably be 20ish H&C sets of each figure.

How is Rainman turning out these sets at higher numbers and at a pace more rapid than I've ever seen?

If there are two or three figures in this DX offering, PLUS a painted wolf man bust, that's starting to look like 150 heads or possibly 200??? And that's not even counting Full Sets.

50 DX...30 of each Fullsets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
In this case the DX will be both full figures plus (probably) an extra accessory not found in the full sets or in the H&C sets - most likely the bust. It will be a full figure workup with Rainman's paintwork.

There will be 30 of each fullset - 30 full Victorian version figures, and 30 full Red Robe versions. They will be full figure workups with Rainman's paintwork and a secret item accessory not found in the H&C sets.

After that there'll probably be 20ish H&C sets of each figure.

Right, so the DX will include both figures and the fullsets are figures on their own? And the H&C are kits? Not heard of H&C before.

I'd personally like a complete set of everything - so i assume that'll be the DX?

Right, so the DX will include both figures and the fullsets are figures on their own? And the H&C are kits? Not heard of H&C before.

I'd personally like a complete set of everything - so i assume that'll be the DX?

Yeah, the DX is what you want then. That will incude everything: both full sets plus the exclusive item (the wolf man bust it seems).

H&C = head and clothes.

That's great. Thanks, guys! I've not bought many customs, so thank you for the clarification, I appreciate it.

Does anyone know what the secret item is? I doubt there will be much with these figures. Cane, shades, and a sword?

The ring I believe is part of the hand sculpt. I don't think there are any secret items, just the DX bust.

What's the word on the new VVIP status? I have spent money with Me. Lee but I don't know if I would be consider VVIP.

Back