Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a fan of the film.....for Gary Oldman and Anthony Hopkins' acting.

I'd maybe be willing to give Gary Oldman a pass, but Hopkins is pure Hammibal: "Vampeyeears are weeeall!! She ist a VILLING WICTIM. Vere ist my PAY cheque?!"

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rs77_s7yUEA[/video]

I'd maybe be willing to give Gary Oldman a pass, but Hopkins is pure Hammibal: "Vampeyeears are weeeall!! She ist a VILLING WICTIM. Vere ist my PAY cheque?!"

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rs77_s7yUEA[/video]

dracula.gif

I'm a fan of the film, not for Keanu's acting prowess - ah-hem - or the story as such, but for Gary Oldman and Anthony Hopkins' acting. I remember watching the making of over and over again.

I'm assuming the VIPs will wipe out any chance of getting the DX? Which actually might not be a bad thing - seeing the state of my finances. But, I would still find it hard to resist - I'd even consider selling other figures for this.

Are the VIPs just people that have purchased from Rainman before?

You have to have 3-5 full set purchases with RM to be a VIP I think. But there will still be DXs available once the public preorder is open as RM doesn't offer all the DXs to the VIPs. They have to fight for them just like the guys at public preorder lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to have 3-5 full set purchases with RM to be a VIP I think. But there will still be DXs available once the public preorder is open as RM doesn't offer all the DXs to the VIPs. They have to fight for them just like the guys at public preorder lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow 3-5 sets.

Thanks for explaining.

It'll be interesting to see what the prices are.

Someone will charge you an extra $100-200. I had to pay that in order to get Regan's DX set :-/

I would like to volunteer help for something like this, but beyond guys I know well, I've dealt with some flakes in the past trying to do that, who just caused me grief and made me waste my time. But sure, throw me $200 and I'm your man :rotfl

Back