Rainman Artworks - Dracula

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rainman is my favorite artist, but I tell myself that I'm fortunate that most of the characters he makes are ones I can fully appreciate, but I dont have to have.
Part of me was hoping this would be the case again on this. Like most of the new posts, the timing of this thing is not optimum.

The bad news, I totaled my car thanksgiving weekend, so I was gonna use most of my funds for a downpayment on a car.
The good news...I've ridden my bike to work for fun before. lol. :yess:
You can tell where my priorities are. :lol

:lol :yess:

I need to know price and set options so I can decide whether Im in or out. I'd like old and top hat for sure, but now want the wolf version too. I was able to resist the Exorcist and the Shining. Gotta hand it to RM, just when I think I'm out they pull me back in. Right now I'm looking at reshuffling my collecting budget. I'd also love to see the Red Armor, but maybe 6-12 months down the road.

from IG

Dracuhand_zpswyhzy7jb.png

and banner on RM's site now

dracul_zpstujbaess.gif

This is shaping up to be an awesome release, looking forward to that full reveal

Hi guys.
Please tell me how will take place sale on the website Reiman!
What time do they open?
Payment immediately or have to spend a couple days on it?

Haha love the hairy palms and the teasers do look pretty sick so far. Looking forward to the full reveal but not looking forward to the price :lol

Hi guys.
Please tell me how will take place sale on the website Reiman!
What time do they open?
Payment immediately or have to spend a couple days on it?

You have to register on his site and I believe you have 7 days to pay before your order gets canceled

Right, I know it was 3 once and maybe even 5 once but I think he went back to the usual 7, right?

Understood.
In how much time the sales start)?
Just afraid that everything will sell out before I Wake up))))

He usually puts them up for sale at 8PM Central Standard Time I believe? I've sat out the last couple of releases so my memory is a bit hazy. I'm sure more details will be forthcoming.

Yeah 8PM CST is the standard, probably will be no different for this release

more pics

Dracula1_zpsdjfn1clv.jpg

Dracula2_zps717evofh.jpg

He usually puts them up for sale at 8PM Central Standard Time I believe? I've sat out the last couple of releases so my memory is a bit hazy. I'm sure more details will be forthcoming.

How could you forget?? Didn't he used to refer to it as Louisiana time instead of Central? :)

Understood.
In how much time the sales start)?
Just afraid that everything will sell out before I Wake up))))

These will likely sell out in less than 10 minutes and it will be a cluster FK of cart jacking and clashing with everyone trying to check out at once. If you want one I suggest you set your alarm and prepare to lose sleep like the rest of us do :lol. Good luck :duff

I'm really reeled in on the teasers and the thought of how amazing the full shebang will be, but I watched the movie the other night for the first time in years, and I'm undecided if it's better or worse than I remembered it :lol

New Orleans time he always gave us :p

Yes! He must've had a killer time at Mardi Gras or something :lol

The movie was dreadful... the figures look to be exquisite. No way a 2nd or 3rd viewing will convince me these are worth the purchase. I love rainman, but you would have to own that completist "bug" to bite on these if you are not a fan of this film. Easy pass for me... even though they surely look like eye candy.

I'm a fan of the film, not for Keanu's acting prowess - ah-hem - or the story as such, but for Gary Oldman and Anthony Hopkins' acting. I remember watching the making of over and over again.

I'm assuming the VIPs will wipe out any chance of getting the DX? Which actually might not be a bad thing - seeing the state of my finances. But, I would still find it hard to resist - I'd even consider selling other figures for this.

Are the VIPs just people that have purchased from Rainman before?

Back